Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs. Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will the bobcats come back to the disrict play after winning all A state championship!!:1:hopefully everyone is done talk :argue:about betsy layne
Besty Layne by 14.
When is the game
i will take BL
Betsy Layne wins. Not sure of score. Nice job Bobcats
BL won this game i think it was by 12...not for sure...but the bobcats was slow you could tell they had played 4 games in 4 days
i agree they was war out from the all A but a win is a win GO BOBCATS
Class act by Allen Central's coaching staff. Shaking every players hand from Betsy Layne before the game started! Class Act!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Class act by Allen Central's coaching staff. Shaking every players hand from Betsy Layne before the game started! Class Act!!!

Agreed 100% :Thumbs:
Allen Central coaches, players and fans are to be commended for their actions tonight. Class Act indeed
I never dreamed I would see that day that Betsy Layne won a state championship and i did...but i never dreamed the day i would see one of our biggest rivals give us a standing ovation! what a class act by allen central, everyone from the coaches to the players to the fans! just goes to show that we can hate each other when we play each other but support each other whenever one of us is representing all of us!