Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Quincy Hankins-Cole (Pikeville College Basketball Player)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, what does everyone think of him? He is a very intense player and he loves the game. But he gets really emotional and he always seems to spark a confrontation on the court. But all in all i think he is a great player, with his nice slams and his rebounding ability. Is he professional basketball material?
Hankins-Cole is a very talented player.

Here are a few videos of Hankins-Cole in action against Georgetown College:

Great player , must get stronger to play with the big boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamesclay Wrote:Hankins-Cole is a very talented player.

Here are a few videos of Hankins-Cole in action against Georgetown College:

Are you serious!!! He's at PC for a reason. He averaged about 2 pts a game at Nebraska. He doesn't have a chance playing in the NBA. He may have a shot at playing outside the US but at that a slim chance. He has very little basketball knowledge and is a total head case. :eyeroll:
superfreak Wrote:Are you serious!!! He's at PC for a reason. He averaged about 2 pts a game at Nebraska. He doesn't have a chance playing in the NBA. He may have a shot at playing outside the US but at that a slim chance. He has very little basketball knowledge and is a total head case. :eyeroll:

now now, no need to bash him. i mean obviously he had some talent or he wouldnt have went to a big 12 school in the first place now would he? someone had to have saw something in him. i think he can do anything he wants to do., hes a good fella and he is passionate about basketball.