Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Super Bowl Commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bud Light - OK

Doritos' - better

Audi - Blah

The first three commercials were not the best to start a Super Bowl
Doritos #2 - Awesome

Eco - Good

Pepsi Max - good
Pepsi Max was funny
^ I liked it
Bud Light (Muskateer) - Pretty decent

Chevy Truck - Not bad

... I'm looking for the the Fast Five with the "New Age Action heros"
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/09vn6SI8Pqo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/09vn6SI8Pqo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Pepsi Max - Cannon Cooler - Very Funny

Doritos Grand Pa - FUNNY
Cowboys and Aliens - looks good

Stolen Kia (not a new commercial) - decent
M&M Brisk - decent
Volkswagen — The Force

Chevy Cruze — "Misunderstanding"

Doritos — "Best Part"

Pepsi Max — "Love Hurts"

Pepsi Max — "Torpedo Cooler" (Crash the Super Bowl contest)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/super-bow...z1DEB2kmhK
Go Daddy — "New GoDaddy.com Girl" (TEASER)
Audi — "Release the Hounds" (TEASER)

Bridgestone — "Reply All" (TEASER)

It was a good game in spite of the wretched halftime show and the overall pitiful commercials. Too much attempt at glitz and too little emphasis on the sporting event.

Some may not enjoy the World Series but at least it has class built on great tradition.
Truth Wrote:It was a good game in spite of the wretched halftime show and the overall pitiful commercials. Too much attempt at glitz and too little emphasis on the sporting event.

Some may not enjoy the World Series but at least it has class built on great tradition.

Truth, where have you been for the last 20 years? I love the Super Bowl and everything that goes with it! I loved the Bud Bowl, Bud Light Frogs, and now the Dorito's commercials. Give me the greatest movie trailers and previews for the next big television show. Give me the attempt each year to top Whitney Houston's National Anthem. Give me a halftime show that I can sit back and actually watch and say, I hate that! What more do I need about the sporting event than the greatest game of the year itself. I sit through 2 weeks of prep and then on Super Bowl day, with a kickoff that starts at 6:30, I can watch the pregame show that starts at noon. Then post game runs from the minute the game is over until 6:00 PM the next night. What more emphasis on the game is left? Give me the glitz, I love it! Because after today is over, I have to sit back and wait until September in great anticipation.
Stardust Wrote:Pepsi Max — "Love Hurts"

ok but disturbing. So assault and battery is now a marketing tool and then running away from the scene of the crime?
Stardust Wrote:Doritos — "Best Part"

just gross
Stardust Wrote:Audi — "Release the Hounds" (TEASER)

marketing your car with felons and the commission of a crime? Not a branding I would want for my product.
There were good ones

Pint-sized Darth Vader kid trying to use The Force

Chrysler Eminem was good.
Although I thought Detroit was still part of the US
I thought this was funny ...wife not so much
Stardust Wrote:Truth, where have you been for the last 20 years? I love the Super Bowl and everything that goes with it! I loved the Bud Bowl, Bud Light Frogs, and now the Dorito's commercials. Give me the greatest movie trailers and previews for the next big television show. Give me the attempt each year to top Whitney Houston's National Anthem. Give me a halftime show that I can sit back and actually watch and say, I hate that! What more do I need about the sporting event than the greatest game of the year itself. I sit through 2 weeks of prep and then on Super Bowl day, with a kickoff that starts at 6:30, I can watch the pregame show that starts at noon. Then post game runs from the minute the game is over until 6:00 PM the next night. What more emphasis on the game is left? Give me the glitz, I love it! Because after today is over, I have to sit back and wait until September in great anticipation.

This year was the worst attempt at singing the National Anthem and the halftime show was horrendous. The worst halftime show in history. The game was fun to watch though. The commercials were mediocre compared to years past.