Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can anyone in the region beat JC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So does any think that any regional oppent cant beat JC or will the walk away with the regional title? I say here we come Rupp!
i think jc's goin to rupp. they work really hard and they are a strong team
I think that anyone can be beaten on a given night this year.
I agree anyone can be beaten, no one is going to easily walk away with anything in this region.
well in the 15th region on any given night a team could beat another just like that well minus david and piarist. and jc might not even make it out of the districts the way our district has been playing it just depends on whos hot and whos not.
"biggun.7.06" Wrote:So does any think that any regional oppent cant beat JC or will the walk away with the regional title? I say here we come Rupp!

I think they've already lost 2 15th Region games this year..So why make them sound like they're unbeatable?
"biggun.7.06" Wrote:So does any think that any regional oppent cant beat JC or will the walk away with the regional title? I say here we come Rupp!

Whoaaa....I would'nt make those travel plans of JC's yet...Can't count your chickens before they hatch..it's nice to know that JC thinks that the Title is theirs....Me thinks there is another team that wants it just as bad..

Belfry may have something to say about who walks out with the Region Title !!!
and Pike Central, Paintsville, Sheldon Clark, Valley, East Ridge

Lawrence could make a run Allen Central im not going to count them out Goffin played Paintsville close lol to close to say any one has it in the bag
As good as a regional championship may sound, the title is up for grabs. It is open for anyone at this point in time, dispite their record, JC can be beaten if they get too confident.
The Region is up for the taking...
"alfus21" Wrote:I think they've already lost 2 15th Region games this year..So why make them sound like they're unbeatable?

The two loses happened while McCarty was recovering from his foot injury. Alot of pressure was put on Rice during this time. I'm sure if JC plays South Floyd again, the outcome would be differnet....just as it was when they played Sheldon Clark(McCarty 31 points as told in a previous post)....

the region is up for grabs....but JC IMO has the upper hand. Glad to see them getting the respect they deserve.
#1 in the Region
#1 in the 57th

Congrats.
For people to think that JC will win the region no matter what, fails to take in account that every team has a bad game every now and then. If JC has a perfect season from here on out and has their bad game in the first round of the regions. It seems to me that the clear cut favorite rarely win anyways. So watch what you are saying, it could be a curse.
"m00se" Wrote:As good as a regional championship may sound, the title is up for grabs. It is open for anyone at this point in time, dispite their record, JC can be beaten if they get too confident.

agreed m00se.
I'd hope that someone can beat them considering how they were man handled in the HIT....
The way that JC has been playing lately clearly shows they are one of the best in the region. The only reason Central has lost a game this season is because they were still adjusting to a new coach as well as a completely new game plan that Coach Starns has set up. I have to say that if JC plays like they have been lately throughout the district and regional tournament there is no doubt they will be playing in the state tournament.
They can be beat. SF already has.
"aly10" Wrote:The way that JC has been playing lately clearly shows they are one of the best in the region. The only reason Central has lost a game this season is because they were still adjusting to a new coach as well as a completely new game plan that Coach Starns has set up. I have to say that if JC plays like they have been lately throughout the district and regional tournament there is no doubt they will be playing in the state tournament.

They are a good team but I dont see them winning the region.
Yes, anyone in the region can beat JC!

Correction:

Piarist and David cannot beat JC.
JC can be beaten and in fact they will loose tonight at Pburg
i think if they keep playin the way they have been then No!
no because their the best
"russianman51" Wrote:no because their the best
chek your avatar, that's a biast statement.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Whoaaa....I would'nt make those travel plans of JC's yet...Can't count your chickens before they hatch..it's nice to know that JC thinks that the Title is theirs....Me thinks there is another team that wants it just as bad..

I agree with the chicken count. I think this kind of attitude is out of bounds. Prestonsburg could take them tonight.
JC is loaded with talent...I dont see anyone gettin in their way
south floyd did
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Whoaaa....I would'nt make those travel plans of JC's yet...Can't count your chickens before they hatch..it's nice to know that JC thinks that the Title is theirs....Me thinks there is another team that wants it just as bad..

exactly teams with the bighead fall hard and early
uh yeah sf did
i dont think anyone in the district can beat us 2 times
Prestonsburg beat them tonight.. so yea they can be beat
"HomeGrown" Wrote:JC can be beaten and in fact they will loose tonight at Pburg

good call
Pages: 1 2