Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listen I'm not here to hate on on anybody, but does anyone else think the 15th region is nowhere near what it once was?
I understand some people may feel that way, but also we could be looking at the 15th region winning back-to-back-to-back All A state titles...
I See that but from what I have saw in that all a tourney is Betsy layne playing a dream streak these kids aren't like our region used to be like, but they do play great as a team I'm just used to your old paintsville teams and the valley teams. Like they would run the score up and just blow teams away and could still play as a team even if blhs wins that doesn't mean anything for the region u know?
Alright, just because teams don't run the score up doesn't mean teams around here are down. Yeah there isn't a team that had valley's talent from last year but the 15th isn't has weak as everyone is saying. These boys in grade school state tournaments were very competitive at state tournaments and they still are now! The 15th is on the rise throughout the region, and over the next few years there is a couple of teams that will compete for state every year!
I guess man I've watched the teams play and I'm not impressed but hey whether they are down or not, nothing beats a good upset and the teams continue to win so I hope you are right about the rise of the region
I honestly think between Betsy Layne and Shelby Valley, we will see at least two more all a state championships come back to the 15th in the next 5 years. When your talking state, Betsy Layne, Shelby Valley, Johnson Central and East Ridge are all going to be top 20 teams in three years, whether or not the big shots from the golden triangle come to eastern kentucky to realize that.
Tombstone Wrote:I See that but from what I have saw in that all a tourney is Betsy layne playing a dream streak these kids aren't like our region used to be like, but they do play great as a team I'm just used to your old paintsville teams and the valley teams. Like they would run the score up and just blow teams away and could still play as a team even if blhs wins that doesn't mean anything for the region u know?

somebodys like to sip on some haterade lol.....yea state titles normally dont mean anything for a region do they?
Tombstone Wrote:I See that but from what I have saw in that all a tourney is Betsy layne playing a dream streak these kids aren't like our region used to be like, but they do play great as a team I'm just used to your old paintsville teams and the valley teams. Like they would run the score up and just blow teams away and could still play as a team even if blhs wins that doesn't mean anything for the region u know?

Your bitter and it's kinda funny
What do you mean it doesn't mean anything for the region??????????
Even though I think that's a bunch a bull in and of itself, you're crazier than your post indicates if you think it don't mean anything for the community of Betsy Layne. Come to Richmond tomorrow and you'll see what this game and this opportunity means for the school, the teachers, the students and the people of Betsy Layne.
They have the munity inhind them.
Look you all are taking my post completely wrong I said even if they do win it doesn't mean anything for the region, if you would read from the start I am talking about the strength of the region and not just hating on a team but it's whatever say and think what you want like u honestly only have 2 some what strong teams this year And that's it everyone else is building their programs back and whether or not you all want to
Admit the region is down compared to what it was in the past! Having 2 powerhouse teams doesn't make you a strong region. So please don't make assumptions of hating when I'm not picking on a team to hate.
Oh and il make a prediction that whether blhs wins all a or not I will say that Johnson central If they play as a team will be your region! And for agian your bobcats I would take the 08 tigers over them by 20 the team was just to talented or valley From the last 2 years easy!
Not to start any arguments, but simply to say my peace! You can take your Paintsville team from a few years ago and put them against this year's Bobcats or even the two Shelby Valley teams from the last two years and yes maybe they do win by 20 or maybe they don't win at all! It doesn't change one underlying fact though...there are banners at Shelby Valley and Betsy Layne that read All A State Champions and there is a 08 Paintsville Tiger banner that reads All A Regional Champions. You can have your 08 Tigers team which was a great team! I'll take my over looked Bobcats when compared to teams of the last few years and there All A Title any time! And I'm sure Valley fans will say the same about there teams from the two previous years. And before anyone can say this Betsy Layne team was a cinderella who just got hot at the right time, check out Valley's run to the State Championship last year and see who score wise was there toughest game! I think you'll be surprised. Now I'm done arguing with people on this thread, opinions are opinions and facts are facts!