Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Chicken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chains Only

1. Chick Fil-A- Bonus points for the qualified, courteous staff and immaculately clean facilities and the waffle fries. The original chicken sandwich is undeniable.

2. Bojangles- The special cajun seasoning they use gives it the edge. Amazing biscuits.

3. Zaxby's- Seasoned fries and texas toast are a bonus.

4. Guthrie's- Greasier version of Zaxby's in the South

5. Long John's- The crunchiness of the golden brown batter

6. Hardee's- Their chicken tenders ar elegit. They used to make friend chicken and it was fantastic with their biscuits.

7. KFC- Chicken itself isn't very good, but the biscuits and mashed potatoes.

8. Popeye's- KFC with less tasty sides

9. Lee's- See Popeye's

10. Church's- Horrible
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Chains Only

1. Chick Fil-A- Bonus points for the qualified, courteous staff and immaculately clean facilities and the waffle fries. The original chicken sandwich is undeniable.

2. Bojangles- The special cajun seasoning they use gives it the edge. Amazing biscuits.

3. Zaxby's- Seasoned fries and texas toast are a bonus.

4. Guthrie's- Greasier version of Zaxby's in the South

5. Long John's- The crunchiness of the golden brown batter

6. Hardee's- Their chicken tenders ar elegit. They used to make friend chicken and it was fantastic with their biscuits.

7. KFC- Chicken itself isn't very good, but the biscuits and mashed potatoes.

8. Popeye's- KFC with less tasty sides

9. Lee's- See Popeye's

10. Church's- Horrible
I can't believe that I left Chick-Fil-A off of my list. I should have ranked them neck and neck with Raising Cane's for the top spot. Not only is Chick-Fil-A a great chicken joint, they serve some pretty fair breakfast food too.
Foghorn Leghorn is probably my favorite chicken. It's just that I'm not very well acquainted with very many of them.

:biggrin:
My Mommas fried chicken has got em all beat by a MILE!!!
Y'all have made me into a Chick-Fil-A fan. I have never eaten there, as soon as I get somewhere that has a chain, I am trying it. I will report back, lol.
Pages: 1 2