Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats the most points you ever seen scored in a game by 1 player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw a kid once have 49, the bently kid from SV, he was unstoppable:theman:
Landon Slone had 51 against Shelby Valley last year.
I saw Owsley County's Jerry McIntosh score 65 in a game in 1980. McIntosh went on to play for Union College.
i saw kobe bryant score 81 on espn .........
most i ever saw, when i was at the game, was preston simon from BL last year when he scored 46 pts. against SF.
"rockhouse" Wrote:Landon Slone had 51 against Shelby Valley last year.

Wasn't that game in OT?
matt maynard from belfry this season
& landon slone last season
matt maynard had 46 against sc
landon slone 51
Landon last year... yes that game went in OT... he only had 38 when regulation ended...
i agree landons 51 is the most i have saw
81 by Kobe lol
seen Earvin Stepp and player from Magoffin each score 55
Did anyone ever see King Kelly play?
100-wilt? didnt see it but ccould u just imagine that
i once scored 116 in a game but the coach wouldnt play me after that. REAL jackass
now bo duke im bet u did ...
now u are cool
think so? so do i
"hangontight" Wrote:now u are cool

Just ignore this hangontight, it's obviously a little immature boy looking for attention.

Now back to the subject I think Patrick Sparks put up 71pts in a HS game at Mulenburg North. And Last season a Kidd from Bell county had 54-56pts I'm not sure which.

In the 15th Region here's the best Offenceive Performances I can remember in the past few years from reading the box scores,Sports OT,and memory(Strickly on Memory so forgive me if I leave out someone.)

Landon Slone-Paintsville 51pts vs. SV
Shawn Newsome-AC 50pts vs. BL
Jeremy Daniels-BL 49pts vs. Elkhorn City(Also had 21rebs)
Mike Slone-AC 48pts vs. Belfry
Preston Simon-BL 46pts vs. SF
Matt Maynard-Belfry 46pts vs. SC
Michael Hall-SF 45pts vs. AC

How many did Doug Howard from Belfry have Last season in the Regional seem like he had 40+ as well.

The most I ever personally witnessed personally was Landon Slone's 51 in the Regional last year.
I seen Shawn Thompson score 54 when he was 12 years old. Still holds state record.
Thompson's quiet a talent, thats alot of points for a 12yo.
I saw a game in the 92 or 93 All A Classic where Todd "Heff" Conley scored 52 for Elkhorn City and Jeremy Hall scored 47 for Allen Central with 12 threes I think...It was a great game.
IF im not mistaken when landon scored his pts it went into 2 OT's....someone correct me if im wrong....BUT still that was an amazing performance IMO.....im not trying to take anything away from him hes a great player
I remember Nathan Fisher at Lynn Camp back in 95-96 season score over 50 in a couple games. I think his high was 55.
Steven Driver with 44 against Betsy Lane a few years ago..
patrick sparks in 2001 scored 77 i think and i know deshaun wagoner scored 100 in a high school game wagoner was in the nba dont know what happened to him.........
Mojo, it is Dejuan Wagner. The most points I have been witness(in person) to a player scoring was Slone against SV last year with 51. The best performance by a player I watched in person was Loftons game in the state finals :bigeyed:
I was at the game when Preston Simon scored 46, he was on a roll.
Pages: 1 2