Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Manual 62 Scott County 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1 Manual defeated #11 by a final score of 67-42. The game was played at Scott County. Manual improves to 21-4 on the season. The win over Scott County was Manual's 8th win this season over a top 20 ranked Kentucky team.
Good win for DuPont Manual. I will say this though, Scott County could be 0-20 and still win the 11th Region. Coach Helton can get his team rolling when they need to. With that said, they have to start winning some of these games.
I saw this game last night and was impressed with Manual.Coach Helton has
quite a headache right now as he has a (1) starter out (2) 1st/2nd/4th and
5th bench players out with injuries.Last night he played 6 players with his bench 1 freshman and the rest 8th graders.They are learning and will make a good run at the Region/but they MUST play with the gritty desire you have to have at this time of the season.YOUTH will be the ACHILLES HEEL for Scott Co.right now.None of the injured players look to be back for District play,so in my opinion its a toss up between Scott Co. and Bryan Station to win the District.Coach Helton has done some magic in the past-hopefully
he can do more in the next few days. Next up is @Mercy followed by Perry County Central at home.The schedule has been tough playing the #1 #2 #3
#4 #8 #9 #10 #11 #18 ranked teams this year.Bryan Station and Clay Co.
twice.
Scott Co. has played the best of the best. Don't be fooled by their record.Should be the favorite to win the 11th.
What a brutal schedule! Manual and Mercy have been beating on each other too!