Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 61 Pikeville 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Valley.
Ouch. :igiveup:
SV led 19-16 midway through the 2nd quarter, then went on a 23-0 run that lasted late into the 3rd quarter. Great defense by the Ladycats. Nice to see some of our grade school girls contributing to the win.
PantherTradition Wrote:Ouch. :igiveup:

Ouch: How funny!:worthy:
Rachel Potter played well for Pikeville, but no one else provided any offense. Potter is a very talented player and will do big things in her career at Pikeville.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Rachel Potter played well for Pikeville, but no one else provided any offense. Potter is a very talented player and will do big things in her career at Pikeville.
:Thumbs:
PantherTradition Wrote:Ouch. :igiveup:
My sentiments exactly.

Hopefully they can rebound.
Pikeville played terrible after the first quarter. It surprised me that they didnt bring a student section. But a Girls game Away i guess speaks for itself. The Blue Crew was good, but one thing that really bothers me is how rude they are when other cheerleaders are cheering at midcourt. Thats showing no respect and no other student section ive seen does it but the "Groovin Cats". Does anyone else think action should be taken? Youd think the cheer coach would actually say something to the student section trying to show respect.
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Pikeville played terrible after the first quarter. It surprised me that they didnt bring a student section. But a Girls game Away i guess speaks for itself. The Blue Crew was good, but one thing that really bothers me is how rude they are when other cheerleaders are cheering at midcourt. Thats showing no respect and no other student section ive seen does it but the "Groovin Cats". Does anyone else think action should be taken? Youd think the cheer coach would actually say something to the student section trying to show respect.

Cats defense was the factor, and NO "action" should be taken. Have you not been to a Pikeville game?
Wonder what school you're from. And yes Im pretty sure ive been to a Pikeville game buddy, not sure what youre trying to say
alleycat53 Wrote:
Cats defense was the factor, and NO "action" should be taken. Have you not been to a Pikeville game?

Are u high??? what does that even mean?
Tread carefully everyone. I know that I am strict, but this thread does not look like it is going anywhere positive. Remember that I am watching.
Congrats Valley
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Wonder what school you're from. And yes Im pretty sure ive been to a Pikeville game buddy, not sure what youre trying to say
I apologize and I'm just sayin if u live in a glass house don't throw stones.... or throw toilet paper on the court...
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Rachel Potter played well for Pikeville, but no one else provided any offense. Potter is a very talented player and will do big things in her career at Pikeville.

She was the only player to score a field goal in the 2nd half. The rest were free throws.
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Pikeville played terrible after the first quarter. It surprised me that they didnt bring a student section. But a Girls game Away i guess speaks for itself. The Blue Crew was good, but one thing that really bothers me is how rude they are when other cheerleaders are cheering at midcourt. Thats showing no respect and no other student section ive seen does it but the "Groovin Cats". Does anyone else think action should be taken? Youd think the cheer coach would actually say something to the student section trying to show respect.

I was surprised too but the boys' had an away game at Lawrence and it was 8th grade night at PHS. Pikeville has proven they can play at home but haven't really put it together on the road this season. Good thing district is at PHS this year.
eldorado Wrote:She was the only player to score a field goal in the 2nd half. The rest were free throws.

Yeah, I know. I think they only made 1 other field goal for the entire game--at least according to the bookkeeper. If correct, that's hard to believe.
Did Pikeville beat them at Pikeville? What happen?
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Wonder what school you're from. And yes Im pretty sure ive been to a Pikeville game buddy, not sure what youre trying to say

Respect is something that is earned. If you don't show some how do you expect to earn it?
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Yeah, I know. I think they only made 1 other field goal for the entire game--at least according to the bookkeeper. If correct, that's hard to believe.

Yeah, you're probably right and I can't recall anyone other than Potter scoring.
oldtimer3 Wrote:Respect is something that is earned. If you don't show some how do you expect to earn it?
:Thumbs: