Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 54th to Draw on Monday, Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This draw always has a major effect on the 14th region tourney because of Hazard, Perry, and Buckhorn all being in this district. How do you think it will come out?
Hasn't happened in a couple years, so I think:
Hazard/Perry Buckhorn/Leslie should be interesting....

Predictions on rest of region:
53rd Letcher/Knott
54th Buckhorn/Perry
55th Breathitt/Wolfe
56th Estill/Lee

Should have a great 14th region tourney.....can't wait! :Cheerlead:Clap::popcorn:
One thing for sure is there will be 2 good games no matter how the draw turns out.
I think by Buckhorn and Leslie voting not to seed they are telling their players, fans, and communities that they cannot beat Hazard or Perry. All four need to vote to seed and send your best 2 teams to the region regardless of which 2 it is.
HollaBack Wrote:I think by Buckhorn and Leslie voting not to seed they are telling their players, fans, and communities that they cannot beat Hazard or Perry. All four need to vote to seed and send your best 2 teams to the region regardless of which 2 it is.

:Thumbs:
HollaBack Wrote:I think by Buckhorn and Leslie voting not to seed they are telling their players, fans, and communities that they cannot beat Hazard or Perry. All four need to vote to seed and send your best 2 teams to the region regardless of which 2 it is.

:Thumbs: I never understood why a district wouldn't seed unless you have problem with seating capacity like the 39th district in the 10th.
You got Buckhorn and Leslie not wanting to seed and PCC not wanting to play Hazard. Lord it's a mess.
Hazard doesnt want to play PCC and PCC doesn't want to play Buckhorn but they both vote to seed. Contradictions running wild. I heard the 54th girls seeded by a newspaper rating. That is taking retardation to a new level.
It's gonna be Hazard/PCC like usual in the first round.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Hazard doesnt want to play PCC and PCC doesn't want to play Buckhorn but they both vote to seed. Contradictions running wild. I heard the 54th girls seeded by a newspaper rating. That is taking retardation to a new level.

:Thumbs:

And for the bold I'm lost on that one.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It's gonna be Hazard/PCC like usual in the first round.

Actually, the last time that happened was 5 years ago in 2006, so it isn't all that common as of late, surprisingly.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Hazard doesnt want to play PCC and PCC doesn't want to play Buckhorn but they both vote to seed. Contradictions running wild. I heard the 54th girls seeded by a newspaper rating. That is taking retardation to a new level.

Why wouldn't Perry Central want to play Buckhorn?
Aslan Wrote:Why wouldn't Perry Central want to play Buckhorn?

The same reason they don't want to play Hazard. Confusedhh:
Benchwarmer Wrote:The same reason they don't want to play Hazard. Confusedhh:

The Hazard administration believed they were too much hostility at the games. So it was not Perry that avoided playing Hazard but vice versa.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The same reason they don't want to play Hazard. Confusedhh:

Hazard didn't want to play PCC IIRC.
Aslan Wrote:The Hazard administration believed they were too much hostility at the games. So it was not Perry that avoided playing Hazard but vice versa.
So PCC didn't want to play Hazard:Thumbs:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Hazard didn't want to play PCC IIRC.

I have no clue on this one.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So PCC didn't want to play Hazard:Thumbs:

Lol, blah, my bad. You KNOW what I mean but you refuse acknowledge it! Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Why wouldn't Perry Central want to play Buckhorn?

Isn't PCC and Buckhorn not playing this year and wasn't it PCC's decision not to.
Benchwarmer Wrote::Thumbs:

And for the bold I'm lost on that one.

I was told that the girls seed and they use the Cantrell or the Litkenhous ratings to seed. If this is true, it is foolish. Seeding should ONLY come from heads up play.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I was told that the girls seed and they use the Cantrell or the Litkenhous ratings to seed. If this is true, it is foolish. Seeding should ONLY come from heads up play.

True.
Hazard and Leslie do not play...
Just in tournaments, right?? This due to some transfer problems, right??

Sounds lie the only people who want to play each other are Leslie/Buckhorn... Hazard/Buckhorn...
Drawing is going to be pretty interesting, sounds like this may be the year no one wants to draw little ole Buckhorn.
Predictions
Perry/Leslie
Hazard/Buckhorn
Buckhorn will draw the best team in the region. They do almost every year. This year that happens to be PCC so that is my pick.
hazards administration decided to stop playing perry central because of problems with the fans. then because of buckhorn and leslie refusing to seed the district, hatcher decided that he isnt going to play anyone in the district until they start to seed.
I am rooting for a PCC/Hazard match-up in the first round. I want to see one of these teams have there RUPP dreams dismantled early. I think every district should draw. The excitement seeing teams get scared because they do not want to play a certain team early, is so funny. I think Al & Hatcher both do not want to play the Horn early.

In this district, Go Buckhorn!
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am rooting for a PCC/Hazard match-up in the first round. I want to see one of these teams have there RUPP dreams dismantled early. I think every district should draw. The excitement seeing teams get scared because they do not want to play a certain team early, is so funny. I think Al & Hatcher both do not want to play the Horn early.

In this district, Go Buckhorn!

Disagree 100%. Every district should seed, and there two best teams should be represented. Whoever come up with this drawing crap is an idiot.

Any news on the draw? What time is it starting?
Just found out...

Perry/Buckhorn
Hazard/Leslie
king360 Wrote:Just found out...

Perry/Buckhorn
Hazard/Leslie

Go Buckhorn! Beat up on them Commodores.

I am really disappointed that Hatcher and Al don't face each other in the first round though.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Go Buckhorn! Beat up on them Commodores.

I am really disappointed that Hatcher and Al don't face each other in the first round though.

Not Happening
Pages: 1 2