Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to Jamon Brown & Jalen Harrington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
charlie strong picked up the two most underated players in the state , teams came after brown till the end but he stuck w/ louisville a complete beast at d-tackle ! jalen can play wide out , db, te, or olb !
Assuming Brown is your son? Congrats!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Assuming Brown is your son? Congrats!
That would be like assuming Zach is your son . Lol
What does it matter who's son he is!?!

Congrats on a D1 full ride!
goscots56 Wrote:What does it matter who's son he is!?!

Congrats on a D1 full ride!
Amen!
No, it's not a big deal, I've just seen Coachdad post alot about Brown on here. Nothing wrong with that, you have alot to be proud of. Brown is the size of a small house and a beast of a football player!

IDK What you mean about "Zach"? I don't even know anyone by that name lol. Congrats man!
Belfry0304 Wrote:No, it's not a big deal, I've just seen Coachdad post alot about Brown on here. Nothing wrong with that, you have alot to be proud of. Brown is the size of a small house and a beast of a football player!

IDK What you mean about "Zach"? I don't even know anyone by that name lol. Congrats man!

Don't know Zach ?! (wink) lol
Brown has work to do in the classroom.
Tica Wrote:Brown has work to do in the classroom.
He's right on track ,schools not over ,I hope everybody is still working in the classroom.
Some people just cannot or will not congratulate . The thread was congrats
Charlie picked up a diamond in the rough with Jamon Brown. Congrats to jamon and the Cardinals! With recruiting classes like Strong got this year, look for the Cards to be back in the BCS mix very VERY soon!
Gocolts13 Wrote:Charlie picked up a diamond in the rough with Jamon Brown. Congrats to jamon and the Cardinals! With recruiting classes like Strong got this year, look for the Cards to be back in the BCS mix very VERY soon!

You are very right, jamon has been named to the Orlando sentinel's 1st team all south 6 DL made 1st team
1 from Arkansas
2 from Georgia
2 from Louisiana
& BROWN! Pretty good company I'd say
How do you get a young'n this big? What's he eat? Gunpowder?