Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which is your favorite car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which is your favorite car from a Tv show, The General Lee or Kit from the Knight Rider?

Mine is The General.
Genral Lee was the baddest but now Kit i would have say was like the batmobile always there when u needed it lol.........but personaley i liked the Mustang from the orignal gone in 60 seconds........
Yea or the truck from I think it was called the Fall Guy.
General Lee
everyone on here loves the general lee but my favorite car from tv would have to be the A Team van.. it was badass...
Black beauty from the green hornet
the corvette from stingray
i dont remember the car form Green Hornet and i dont remember the show Stingray...lol
me neither lol but then again it was before my day but ive herd of green hornet..............
Personally, I'd prefer Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds....
that is a movie
but a really nice car
its looks like a james bond car.....but with some old school ganster added to it....also looks like a car the mod would have.......
Cool fact: The Ferrari 308 was considered so integral to the show's success that, at one point during Magnum, P.I. 's eight-season run, producers even turned down a free car and a blank check from Porsche.
Why would you do such a thing it was a free car and free check they had to be dumb.......
Nash Bridge's car is another nice one.
yea tc68 forgot about that one.
the trans am the bandit dirves
Sheez, I cant belive the car that Grandpa drove in "The Munsters" the custom car they made for the show.....
sf_football Wrote:the trans am the bandit dirves
Yeah i agree that car was bad a** 2
I put the wrong pic up... here is a link to the real Munster car...

http://www.tvphotogalleries.com/showphot...505&page=2
What kinda car was it originally a ford or ???
sf_football Wrote:the trans am the bandit dirves
yea def a bad car but we are talkin about cars form TV shows
Vincent Vega Wrote:yea def a bad car but we are talkin about cars form TV shows
Smokey and the bandit was a tv show man............a good one at that
it was? i dont recall that... learned something there didnt i?

my bad
its sort like the dukes of hazard but i liked it better than dukes of hazard you should watch them u can probly get them at walmart or somthing.......
the general
Does anyone remember the Batmobile, Batboat, Batcycle or Batcopter!!