Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne beat out 1st Round!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is going on with Brent Rose and his boys.... They couldn't even get past Shelby Valley in the first round of the All A tourney....Confusedhithappe
wow congrats to sv
Thought they would have came out tonight ready to play after the loss to JBS.
Congrats to Shelby Valley on a solid win..Keep it up boys
Good job Shelby Valley
Good job Valley.
what is up with these ridiculous titles.. come on grow up and post a thread that doesnt sound like you screamed it at the game itself...
Congrats Valley!!!!!!
"doubleOT" Wrote:what is up with these ridiculous titles.. come on grow up and post a thread that doesnt sound like you screamed it at the game itself...

Why don't u post somethin about Betsy Layne gettin beat out the !st round or get out of this thread if you have somethin against the title

Congrats SV
Someone post a score so we can change the title
Final:
Shelby Valley 69
Betsy Layne 61
Congrats valley...
WOO HOO how about those wildcats....way to beat those bobcats....congrats valley and I was told BL was gonna win the ALL A TOURNEY lol
that person knows who it is haha
congrats valley
Good job Valley
Not a huge shocker to me. I have fealt all year that BL was the most under-achieving team in the region. Unless this team gets it together quick they will be buying their regional tournament tickets.
Betsy Layne simply got beat by a better team...