Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kevin Garnett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone else see the highlight of him smacking the guy from the Suns between the legs? I've never been a fan of Garnett and everyone talks of how he is a dirty player but c'mon man. You just cant be smacking other players between the legs!
It is what it is. He is a member of the C's so doesn't matter to me
That was dirty. I've lost a lot of respect for KG after he did that. He did it right in front of an official and after he got called for the foul, he acted like it was a travesty.
That's how they say hello in the NBA
it was just a love tap, ain't like he punched the guy's sack. I have done that when boxing out if the guy is pushing me in the back. Be surprised how fast a dude will back off.
Dirty play. You just don't go for a man in that area!
I'm sure everyone does it, but at least he isn't like Ron Artest. Artest would've pulled his shorts down and fought everyone there.
^Ron Artest is a Saint!
I love KG, truly one of the quietest dirty players ever.
I also loved the cancer patient comment he made to whatever his name is. I know it ruffled some feathers but kg said it on the court and that guy cried about it off the court which made it so much better.
Aslan Wrote:^Ron Artest is a Saint!

So is Dennis Rodman for that matter.
^Can't argue that.
I actually like Rodman.
C'Mon people...Did you not see the conversation between KG and the Suns player just before that happened?

I did and I read his lips. He asked the guy "What's the capital of Thailand?". All he did was give the guy the answer. Confusedinglepar
I've never like Garnett.

He's talented, but he has a terrible attitude and he's a very dirty player.

.... and no, Ron Artest is no saint.
Ron Artest is a saint of epic proportions.
His past transgressions were forgiven when he sank that 3 in game 7.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ron Artest is a saint of epic proportions.
His past transgressions were forgiven when he sank that 3 in game 7.

Exactly!