Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: better jv superstar lyle johnson or justin collins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which is better??
They bot are 2 talanted young men but im gonna go with collins
probably collins. Didnt lyle move to pburg?
LYLE JOHNSON.....By far b/c when he is set for a shoot he dose not miss....he can drive to the rim and play some tough D.......no he still goes to SF
Lyle...Justin Collins is the worst basketball player I have ever seem in my life. He should take up soccer or something. Has the sensation even seen the court on varsity this year?
Justin Murray Is Better Than Both Of These Guys....
Lyle Johnson...
Justin Collins will be a superstar, write it down,,,,SF fans dont like him because all the women at your little school love him,,,,stop being haters
lmao what a thread
i'm going with big L... lyle will be very good next year
Justin Collins is way better than Lyle. Justin could beat him one one one. And Justin has played a varsity game and by the way he got 10 points that game.
Lyle
taken Big L in this one
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Justin Collins will be a superstar, write it down,,,,SF fans dont like him because all the women at your little school love him,,,,stop being haters
gah gettin all those women sure do make him quite a sensation on the court.....and please private message me and tell me some of these lovely ladies that love him.....but from what i saw he is a good player for what he got to play i wathced them and a Sf play and he only got to play maybe 2 or 3 qaurters and had around 16 and Lyle had around 20 sum but points aint all of the game but i still gotta give it to lyle
ok HomeGrown sorry but Lyle is so much better and uh yea no little women at sf are in love with the boy, i don't even think they know he exist
Both are pretty good ball players, but IMO Jordan Hall from Pburg is better than both of them. But this thread is about them so I guess i'd have to say Johnson is the better of the two.
lol,good one cheerchick,good one.Anyway Lyle all the way.
"bballjunky" Wrote:probably collins. Didnt lyle move to pburg?
Nope he's still at SF......
Im gonna go with Lyle.......SF pride
lyle
lye johnson sucks and collins is ok but is not that gret they neither one play any varsity time ud have to say brennan case from bl id better than both of them because he is bl's 6th man
Johnson is 5,654,862.26 times better than Collins. Collins is pothetic, he shouldn't even see the court on J.V, an earlier post said he had 16pts against SF, I was there and he also shot probably 28 shots. The old saying sais you should score at least the same amount of shots you attempted.
No such thing as a jv superstar...if they were superstars they wouldn't be playing jv...
im going with big L in this one just cause he is a raider
I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have seen Justin Collins' name on this site. Funny thing is, other than on this site, I have never heard of the kid. So to call him a sensation is hilarious.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have seen Justin Collins' name on this site. Funny thing is, other than on this site, I have never heard of the kid. So to call him a sensation is hilarious.
haha u are now the man.....rumor has it that justin hisself started the name "the sensation"......
Smile
Lyle all the way!!!!
Well i got to go with Justin Collins he is a great player and if you go by JV team records BL's is better then Lyles and from seeing them both play Justin is better
both are very talented players but im going with justin collins i agree he shoots too much but he can hit pretty good sometimes he just needs to work with some team ball and he could be a great player nothing against lyle he is a good player to but in my oppinion justin is a little better
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Justin Collins will be a superstar, write it down,,,,SF fans dont like him because all the women at your little school love him,,,,stop being haters
I Cheer for SF and have never heard of him...never heard any of the girls on the squad talkin about him either...we must not love him too much..lol...
Pages: 1 2