Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Is Your Vice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is one thing that you have to have or have to do every single day?

For me (and I hate to admit it) I am addicted to nasal spray. I also need to run at least 5-6 miles a day or I feel miserable the next day.

What is something that you need/want every day?
i have to intercourse with my non-pregnant wife .... lol sorry hillbilly
evillive Wrote:i have to intercourse with my non-pregnant wife .... lol sorry hillbilly

:lol:
Man--you are killing me!

For as independent as I think I am--reality is starting to sink in . . . .

If I have to have one more "am I getting fat" conversation--I think that I am going to PUKE.
I'm addicted to skoal. I like to shower at least twice a day.
I also need to drink at least 5 20 ounce bottles of Deja Blue Water a day (that is part of the running thing also).
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Man--you are killing me!

For as independent as I think I am--reality is starting to sink in . . . .

If I have to have one more "am I getting fat" conversation--I think that I am going to PUKE.

I think you are forgetting that there actually are a few girls on this forum...lol...

vices? hmmm....coffee maybe...

wow, I'm surprised to hear anyone saying a vice is needing to run 5-6 miles per day. Wait till the kids come there will be no time for that or anything else for that matter... Smile
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I think you are forgetting that there actually are a few girls on this forum...lol...

vices? hmmm....coffee maybe...

wow, I'm surprised to hear anyone saying a vice is needing to run 5-6 miles per day. Wait till the kids come there will be no time for that or anything else for that matter... Smile

I sure hope I have time to run. If not--I have a feeling that my wife is going to get sick of my "am I getting fat" conversations. . . .

BGG--did you ask questions like that when you were going to have the boys?
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I sure hope I have time to run. If not--I have a feeling that my wife is going to get sick of my "am I getting fat" conversations. . . .

BGG--did you ask questions like that when you were going to have the boys?

You mean did I ask QQ whether I was starting to look fat or not while pg? umm..no...but I did always ask him if I looked awful and funny..you'd have to see me in person to know why...lol...I never gained much weight with either..I just knew I wouldn't...
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I also need to drink at least 5 20 ounce bottles of Deja Blue Water a day (that is part of the running thing also).

Thats funny. Because I can't function unless I drink at least 1 to 2 gallon of water a day. Its all drink..

I drink any brand though. Lately we have been buying the "deer park" brand and coke brand. Its always the cheapest. I drink the sink water here when we are out. I hate drinking though because BGG says the water here has too many chemicals that can cause cancer.
I need a pack of smokes, 6 cold budlights and 3 potted meat sandwiches with onions and mustard. Sad but true.
I goto bed with a chew in and get up and spit the old one out and get a fresh chew.
Batpuff Wrote:I goto bed with a chew in and get up and spit the old one out and get a fresh chew.

Ive done that before. I often fall asleep with a dip in. I really need to quit. Been saying it for years.
toolbox Wrote:I need a pack of smokes, 6 cold budlights and 3 potted meat sandwiches with onions and mustard. Sad but true.

haha
i couldn't imagine sleeping with it on purpose? lol
but i have to have a gatorade in the morning, been that way since i quit drinking soda over 5 years ago.
Gave up dipping
only drink win im out off state
try to drive to wise VA every 2 or 3 days
Cheap or expensive tramps and *****s
torQQue Wrote:Ive done that before. I often fall asleep with a dip in. I really need to quit. Been saying it for years.

Well I have said that myself and havent yet, i have been chewing since I was 10 years old. The older you get the harder it is to stop, and you say when it goes to 1 a can I will then its when it hits 2 can, then its 3 dollars a can well its 4 dollars a can in some places and I still Dip. Dang the money I have wasted chewing.:help:
boys i fell asleep with dip in and i was reading a short story by stephen King called the Reach and i dream i was being choked by a tentickle from the mist and in fact i was only gagging on my own dip.
I quit on christmas eve this year
havent picked it up
I would have to say going to school and chewing.........
Doc Holliday Wrote:boys i fell asleep with dip in and i was reading a short story by stephen King called the Reach and i dream i was being choked by a tentickle from the mist and in fact i was only gagging on my own dip.
I quit on christmas eve this year
havent picked it up
ive did that few times only reason i would wake up cause i we choking once i feel asleep a friends house had a dip in the spit got all over one of his pillows......i thouhg it was funny
I have to have something to drink when I wake up in the middle of the night.
I have to drink a thing of juice everyday.
I love having chocolate milk in the mornings.
I try to read at least 20 or more pages of any book a day.
I try to check BGR every single day.
I like getting online everyday.
I have to bath or shower at least once a day or I feel reallllly bad.
I HAVE to pop every single joint that I can at least 5 times a day.