Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 108 - Thunder 103
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wade - 32 points 9 turnovers

Durant - 33 points 10 rebounds
Eddie House steps in and hits the big shot! This team is rounding out very nicely. If they can get Haslem back before the playoffs, this team will have it all!
Stardust Wrote:Eddie House steps in and hits the big shot! This team is rounding out very nicely. If they can get Haslem back before the playoffs, this team will have it all!

Serious question..

What did you think when Lebron got the pass at the 3 point line at the end of the game?(good looking shot) And he passed it off to Eddie House?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Serious question..

What did you think when Lebron got the pass at the 3 point line at the end of the game?(good looking shot) And he passed it off to Eddie House?

Completely unselfish!
Stardust Wrote:Completely unselfish!

I'll tell you what I was thinking... ''What in the world are you doing!?!?'' lol

But Lebron had 23 points and 13 assists.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'll tell you what I was thinking... ''What in the world are you doing!?!?'' lol

He often defers to other players during crunch time. That's just how he plays.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'll tell you what I was thinking... ''What in the world are you doing!?!?'' lol

I probably said the exact same thing when MJ kicked it out to Paxson gor the game winner in the Bulls first championship. Great players have a sense to make great decisions!
But now I propose another question for you all..

If House misses that shot, is it still a good decision for Lebron to make that pass?
MisterPerfect Wrote:But now I propose another question for you all..

If House misses that shot, is it still a good decision for Lebron to make that pass?

If they lose it's an awful decision. But they won, so it's all good.
Aslan Wrote:If they lose it's an awful decision. But they won, so it's all good.

My point exactly!
Aslan Wrote:If they lose it's an awful decision. But they won, so it's all good.

Lebron didnt want to be on ESPN showing another missed game winning shot.

He let Kobe have that thrown tonight.
It was a good decision IMO that Lebron passed the ball to House..
House is a sniper from 3 point land, and I'd rather House took the shot than Lebron really.
Lebron can get to the rim, pretty good mid-ranger shooter.
But a 3 point shooter, eh, a part of his game that could be somewhat better.
Like I said guys - MJ gave championship winning shots up. We all remember his last NBA Championship game shot in the win over the Jazz. But we forget that is three of the other five, it took shots by Steve Kerr, John Paxson and Scottie Pippin to win championships. And in each of those possessions, it was Jordan who had the ball. Adding to Ballers points, great players make great decisions, and in this case, Lebron made the right decision to kick it out to the guy who "hits those shots".
Stardust Wrote:Like I said guys - MJ gave championship winning shots up. We all remember his last NBA Championship game shot in the win over the Jazz. But we forget that is three of the other five, it took shots by Steve Kerr, John Paxson and Scottie Pippin to win championships. And in each of those possessions, it was Jordan who had the ball. Adding to Ballers points, great players make great decisions, and in this case, Lebron made the right decision to kick it out to the guy who "hits those shots".

:Thumbs: