Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the top team in your distric??
58th:

1. Allen Central
2. Prestonsburg
3. Betsy Layne
4. South Floyd
56th District
1. Lee
2. Estill
3. Owsley
4. Powell

This will be the most interesting district to watch this year. All four teams seem to be evenly matched. All four have great hitting, pitching, and fielding.
:beer:
"Skillz" Wrote:56th District
1. Lee
2. Estill
3. Owsley
4. Powell

This will be the most interesting district to watch this year. All four teams seem to be evenly matched. All four have great hitting, pitching, and fielding.
:beer:

I couldnt agree more. lee,powell, and estill always have very strong teams. This year Owsley will be the team to watch for.They will suprise a lot of teams and it wouldnt suprise me if they come out on top of the 56th district this season.
59th:
Pikeville
East Ridge
Shelby Valley
I agree the 56th will be a very competitive district. Owsley will surprise a lot of teams this year. Look out.
Indeed...owsley, suprising, yes
Owsley will be the team to beat this year no doubt about it!
I have to agree the 56th district will be a very competitive district and i would love to see Owsley pull out and win the district. Since it has been Forever since Owsley has won the district. They have been through alot of struggles and this year might be the year. :champ:
THIs is Owsleys year.
Owsley...........they are deep in every aspect of the game, fielding, hitting, and pitching....with 13 seniors owsley will be the team to beat
AC. I personally cant wait for baseball season!