Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 63 Breathitt County 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win Bobcats!
Way to go Bobcats,, Keep up the momentum.
Congrats Betsy Layne.
congrats to BL
I think the Coaching Staff at B.L.H.S. needs to re-group on there ability to bring down players and give credit to this group of kids. a pat on the back means alot, not a slap on the hand.
/29/2011
Betsy Layne 63
Breathitt Co. 50
Breathitt Co. 14 9 13 14 50
Betsy Layne 20 15 17 11 63
Breathitt Co. (8-7) -- Hensley 7, Cox 9, Hamilton 10, Charney 1, Farley 6, Beaton 8, Noble 9.
Betsy Layne (14-5) -- Maldanado 2, Tackett 2, Martin 15, Roberts 14, Adkins 25, Hamilton 5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1CWcQYx41
Good game Bobcats.....RICHMOND here we come.....
Congrats BL
Congrats Bobcats!
Adkins seems to be the go to guy for the Bobcats these days. Glad to see him get the recoginition.
Tellme2 Wrote:I think the Coaching Staff at B.L.H.S. needs to re-group on there ability to bring down players and give credit to this group of kids. a pat on the back means alot, not a slap on the hand.

yea im sure the coaching staff thats won 8 straight and just wont the all A regional title needs to rethink things? this is a joke Jr. newsome is the best thing to ever happen to betsy layne whatever he says or does is the gospel
Congrats BL! I think they are looking like the fav in the 15th IMO
What happen to the GREAT left handed 3pt shooter that Breathitt has? He didnt score or he didnt play?
I think his last name is Hayes!!
breathitt is a young team, lot of potetnial