Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tim Short
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well if you all remember, I had a thread about where to buy a good car and info on credit history - and all that jazz.

I have to say, out of all the car dealerships I planned on buying a new/used car with.. Tim Short took the cake. I dealt with a guy named Robert there and he knew exactly what I wanted. Thankfully, they got me approved, in a new ride, and even helped with the financing. I asked for the previous owners info, called them up within the same hour. If anyone is looking to buy a car soon I definitely approve of it being Tim Short. Great people to work with and very friendly. They will do what they can to get you into your choice of a vehicle.
What'd ya get?
Ballers Wrote:Well if you all remember, I had a thread about where to buy a good car and info on credit history - and all that jazz.

I have to say, out of all the car dealerships I planned on buying a new/used car with.. Tim Short took the cake. I dealt with a guy named Robert there and he knew exactly what I wanted. Thankfully, they got me approved, in a new ride, and even helped with the financing. I asked for the previous owners info, called them up within the same hour. If anyone is looking to buy a car soon I definitely approve of it being Tim Short. Great people to work with and very friendly. They will do what they can to get you into your choice of a vehicle.

Robert is my wife's cousin and he is known for bringing prices down a little in order to sell a higher quantity of cars
A decked out Cavalier. I loved it, soon as I stepped in the car I knew I wanted it.
It also came with a 100,000 mile warranty, so needless to say what Zaga says.. He was a good salesman and dropped the price down to where I wanted it.
hey zaga wats up with the dragon ball z?
shot_calla Wrote:hey zaga wats up with the dragon ball z?

Just givin' my buddy a hard time lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Just givin' my buddy a hard time lol

i still dont get it...
shot_calla Wrote:i still dont get it...

His car has flames on it so I said it looked like it was a dbz car.
It's nothing big...
thanks for ruining my inside joke lol

You're a Laker fan so I'll let it slide TongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:A decked out Cavalier. I loved it, soon as I stepped in the car I knew I wanted it.
It also came with a 100,000 mile warranty, so needless to say what Zaga says.. He was a good salesman and dropped the price down to where I wanted it.

Watch out Kentucky. This guy will be beating the girls off with a stick. :notworthy
^As I told one of my friends.. I am still stuck in the Fast and the Furious days Smile
BUT FYI, your post is irrelevant because your a noob and only have 13 post.
The # of trolls in the forum is overwhelming now.. What is the deal!?!?!?!?
zaga_fan Wrote:His car has flames on it so I said it looked like it was a dbz car.
It's nothing big...
thanks for ruining my inside joke lol

You're a Laker fan so I'll let it slide TongueirateSho

sry bro.
but seriously????
flames???
Ballers Wrote:^As I told one of my friends.. I am still stuck in the Fast and the Furious days Smile
BUT FYI, your post is irrelevant because your a noob and only have 13 post.
The # of trolls in the forum is overwhelming now.. What is the deal!?!?!?!?

3,328 posts..
dude, get a life.
or a girlfriend.
shot_calla Wrote:3,328 posts..
dude, get a life.
or a girlfriend.

Got both. Thanks for the advice.
And why put a picture of dragonball z on here?
You obviously have no idea what the joke was about.. so I'll let you be a troll some more! Yayyyy!!!
shot_calla Wrote:3,328 posts..
dude, get a life.
or a girlfriend.

I have more posts and a wife Wink
no life, though lol
boom
Shaka Laka!
Too bad shot calla didn't stick around...he did a decent troll job in this thread. His love of duke would have got the college bb forum going.
^Like we don't have enough already...lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:Too bad shot calla didn't stick around...he did a decent troll job in this thread. His love of duke would have got the college bb forum going.

You can't have a decent conversation with Kentucky fans about basketball.That's why I don't get on here and talk in the college forums much. I love trolling as much as anyone but all you have to do is say Kentucky is the second best team in the nation or that they may lose a game and you get roasted on here.
Its easy to keep Duke fans quiet when they get beat by Lehigh in their first game of the tournament and UK takes number nine.
I cant wait for the ass whippin we will hand to them this season.
shot_calla Wrote:You can't have a decent conversation with Kentucky fans about basketball.That's why I don't get on here and talk in the college forums much. I love trolling as much as anyone but all you have to do is say Kentucky is the second best team in the nation or that they may lose a game and you get roasted on here.

That shouldn't stop you bro. Check out all my crazy highlands posts on the high school football thread from last year lol. If you can cause a ruckus on there, regardless of whether you're right or wrong, you've done your job.
shot_calla Wrote:You can't have a decent conversation with Kentucky fans about basketball.That's why I don't get on here and talk in the college forums much. I love trolling as much as anyone but all you have to do is say Kentucky is the second best team in the nation or that they may lose a game and you get roasted on here.

Thats because they are the best team in the nation. Lehigh proved that Duke is not even close to 2nd best.
:haters::bball:
Congrats on the new ride Ballers. My sister bought a car there recently also. She shopped around every where and got her best deal at Tim Shorts. I think her salesman was James.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Thats because they are the best team in the nation. Lehigh proved that Duke is not even close to 2nd best.
:haters::bball:

According to you basketball analysts UK is the best team year-in and year-out.
With Cal doing whatever he does to get the top HS prospects every year they were bound to bail him out sooner or later.

Duke won a title a couple of years ago and our coach is the winningest coach in the history of the game.

We'll see what happens when we play this year.

Your new golden boy and his flat top won't stand a chance next to some well coached kids who know how to play basketball.
WideRight05 Wrote:That shouldn't stop you bro. Check out all my crazy highlands posts on the high school football thread from last year lol. If you can cause a ruckus on there, regardless of whether you're right or wrong, you've done your job.

We'll see what gems I can drop in this thread.
I'm sure everyone would just love to hear from me.
I bought a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP from London Auto Sales. Got it well under the Blue Book Value, not a problem in the world with it other than a Hail Damaged title. The engine is fine, the interior is fine, a few dings on the hood, roof and trunk lid. I had it quoted from a place that will fix hail damage, and they said they could have it looking like new for around $800. The car had 31,000 miles on it.

Being a pastor and a full-time Seminary student that drives 2 hours one way to classes twice per week, I have put over 6,000 miles on it in about 1-2 months, LOL. It drives wonderfully.

I highly recommend London Auto Sales, if you do not have a problem with buying cars with some cosmetic problems. I could put a picture up of it, but the hail damage cannot be seen from 10 feet away. You basically have to stand right in front of it to notice it.

^For the record, I paid about $7800 for it.
shot_calla Wrote:According to you basketball analysts UK is the best team year-in and year-out.
With Cal doing whatever he does to get the top HS prospects every year they were bound to bail him out sooner or later.

Duke won a title a couple of years ago and our coach is the winningest coach in the history of the game.We'll see what happens when we play this year.

Your new golden boy and his flat top won't stand a chance next to some well coached kids who know how to play basketball.

You can have your winningest coach. I'll stick with the winningest team of all time.
I think our new golden boy will make you eat those words. Hope your at the game you may get a souvenir when he swats your boys shots in the stands.
Just a side note for ya. Kentucky also has a winning record against Puke. Sorry Duke. I get the 2 confused there so much alike.
Think we need to start a new thread lol. This was about Ballers new ride i believe.
Pages: 1 2