Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Suns 88 - Celtics 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wacko game.
Worst officiating that I have seen in the NBA in a very long time.
Im not a Celtic or Suns fan and I dont see any reason why Garnett was thrown out of the game. I dont see how the Suns didnt get a technical. I am just dumb found with how terrible the officiating was during this game!!
I have always been a suns fan, even through these last few years of not being so great. I am beyond happy with the win tonight. Maybe it will get us on the right track.
i know, right? Wrote:Worst officiating that I have seen in the NBA in a very long time.
Im not a Celtic or Suns fan and I dont see any reason why Garnett was thrown out of the game. I dont see how the Suns didnt get a technical. I am just dumb found with how terrible the officiating was during this game!!

It was stupid. That kid jumped up in Garnett's face and they through garnett out.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was stupid. That kid jumped up in Garnett's face and they through garnett out.

I know! They said Garnett got his 2nd technical for talking and the other guy didnt get a technical at all for the head but?
I just dont understand, thy gave all the calls to Phoenix, just pitiful and just saying again i am not a fan of either team.
i know, right? Wrote:I know! They said Garnett got his 2nd technical for talking and the other guy didnt get a technical at all for the head but?
I just dont understand, thy gave all the calls to Phoenix, just pitiful and just saying again i am not a fan of either team.

I'm not saying that gave suns all the calls. The suns shot lights out to gain a huge lead. But refs in most leagues are pitiful.