Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All-Star Game for 11th,12th,13th, and 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a guy in Richmond trying to get an All-Star game together for the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th regions. This is too see how the best players from the 13th and 14th match up against the best players from the 11th and 12th regions. Each region will have a Under Class-Man team and Senior team. 10 players on each.

11th vs 14th
12th vs 13th

11th vs 13th
12th vs 14th

What does everyone think? I think the 14th region under class-man team will be able to play with the 11th......(Day,Davis, Cornett, Olinger, Combs, etc)
Is this going to be setup as a tournament or just pre-set games?
The 13th underclass team could be good as well asher and simpson from pineville, broughton and barger from kc hildebrand and mills from barbourville lefevers from bell
Imo i think the 13th region could do well you have the asher and simpson kids from pineville, broughton and barger from kc, and hildabrand and mills from barbourville, lefevers from bell, saragess from harlan, brewer from hc. Could be fun to see
I think Rancher from Middlesboro needs to be on that list
Vetoed from Harlan would also have to be on that list.
buckets Wrote:Vetoed from Harlan would also have to be on that list.

Not sure I recognize that name. Vetoed?
Dungy Wrote:Not sure I recognize that name. Vetoed?

Begley
Sorry, if I traced the letters closest on the keyboard, I could have figured that out. He is extremely athletic and a good kid. We also should mention Sanders from South, Carson from North and Lefevers from Bell. Should have a very deep roster for underclassmen in the 13th.
ekff Wrote:There's a guy in Richmond trying to get an All-Star game together for the 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th regions. This is too see how the best players from the 13th and 14th match up against the best players from the 11th and 12th regions. Each region will have a Under Class-Man team and Senior team. 10 players on each.

11th vs 14th
12th vs 13th

11th vs 13th
12th vs 14th

What does everyone think? I think the 14th region under class-man team will be able to play with the 11th......(Day,Davis, Cornett, Olinger, Combs, etc)

The 11th Underclassman team would be extremely tough....
Davis - Lafayette
Smith - Sayer
Manning - Scott Co.
Ivey - Scott Co.
Hawkins - Madison Central
Barnette - Lex Christian
Just to name a few.
goodguy Wrote:The 11th Underclassman team would be extremely tough....
Davis - Lafayette
Smith - Sayer
Manning - Scott Co.
Ivey - Scott Co.
Hawkins - Madison Central
Barnette - Lex Christian
Just to name a few.

No kidding...wow!
No one has been to Jackson County at all. Jordan Fox a freshmen is averaging about 18 a game and his brother Justin before his injury was averaging 17 a game. This a tough duo. They should be considered. Jordan is a heck of a point guard. :rockon: