Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wonder why Coach Napier NEVER schedules Clay County? I think with all the talent at PCC, I just dont understand why he doesnt go out and schedule Rocastle, Clay, Whitley, North and South Laurel on a yearly basis. I heard he was up 50 last night at halftime on poor little Estill County and a parent came out of the stands and tried to fight him for running up the score. I love Randy and he for sure isnt a guy you want to call out. He would fight a rat:ChairHit:tlesnake.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Wonder why Coach Napier NEVER schedules Clay County? I think with all the talent at PCC, I just dont understand why he doesnt go out and schedule Rocastle, Clay, Whitley, North and South Laurel on a yearly basis. I heard he was up 50 last night at halftime on poor little Estill County and a parent came out of the stands and tried to fight him for running up the score. I love Randy and he for sure isnt a guy you want to call out. He would fight a rat:ChairHit:tlesnake.

53 to be exact (65-12)
I'm wondering the same thing but the tournaments Perry has been in have had some really good teams in them so it isn't like he wants a cupcake schedule ..Randy is one of the better coaches around, Hopefully next year we will have some better teams on the schedule..
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Wonder why Coach Napier NEVER schedules Clay County? I think with all the talent at PCC, I just dont understand why he doesnt go out and schedule Rocastle, Clay, Whitley, North and South Laurel on a yearly basis. I heard he was up 50 last night at halftime on poor little Estill County and a parent came out of the stands and tried to fight him for running up the score. I love Randy and he for sure isnt a guy you want to call out. He would fight a rat:ChairHit:tlesnake.

I would have got a kick out of seeing that.lol

Schedules are made out in the off season for the next year.
They have a tough schedule but maybe it is because he was already committed to play Estill or maybe he wasn't sure he was going to get the out of county players eligible.
Either way that is no reason to run up the score...if the starters were still playing and up 40, that is running up the score IMO.
Here they are playing the Leslie Co. Lady Eagles on Monday, February 7.

[Image: 1181073195_SakcG-M.jpg]

http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...e-girls-62
X's and O's Wrote:Schedules are made out in the off season for the next year.
They have a tough schedule but maybe it is because he was already committed to play Estill or maybe he wasn't sure he was going to get the out of county players eligible.
Either way that is no reason to run up the score...if the starters were still playing and up 40, that is running up the score IMO.

:please:He did not play his starter half the game.
Looks like the Predator (Kayla Rankin) is getting ready to eat that little girl. Hahahaha
X's and O's Wrote:Schedules are made out in the off season for the next year.

The schedule was put together before the All-Star team was put together.
warmachine Wrote:Looks like the Predator (Kayla Rankin) is getting ready to eat that little girl. Hahahaha

If you say so.
QUOTE=Benchwarmer;1148950]The schedule was put together before the All-Star team was put together.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:
Can't believe so many people are butt hurt Kendall transferred to Perry instead of Letcher or not.
king360 Wrote:Can't believe so many people are butt hurt Kendall transferred to Perry instead of Letcher or not.

I said from the beginning that she wasn't coming to Letcher so it was no surprise to me. I believe all the negative comments about transfers on this thread have been made by KNOTT COUNTY fans, not Letcher.
that is so silly to run up a score when you already have the game won!!!!!!!!!