Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Surprises of '06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the biggest turnaround teams this season?
i would say prestonburg will be back in the hunt of things and im hoping Pike County Central turns things around.
south floyd
SF definetley,im hoping that we turn a few heads this yr.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:i would say prestonburg will be back in the hunt of things and im hoping Pike County Central turns things around.

It is hard to think that they would be down two years in a row! I look for a very good fight with Sheldon Clark, Belfry, and P-burg!

Sad
Sf
p-burg should be back next year
Beechwood.

(Funny when you think that 8-4 is a bad year . . . )
JC made the playoffs first time since 2000
I think that P-burg will definitely turn it around....PC will do much better, but its hard to tell in that district...Sf will be tough from what ive been told and so will Breathitt Co.
P-burg
hopefully p-burg
but it wouldn't suprise me if it took them a couple of years or not
dont be suprised if Valley turns a few heads this year...under an interim coach we still went to the playoffs as a 4 seed in a tough district
valley_06 Wrote:dont be suprised if Valley turns a few heads this year...under an interim coach we still went to the playoffs as a 4 seed in a tough district
Ive been hearing for 2-3 years now about how valley is gonna turn it around and have the breakthrough year so Ill beleive it when I see it.
Anyone think that Lawrence will get back on track this year?
P-BURG you haft to go to the bottom to get to the top
good luck
easternkysportsguru Wrote:Anyone think that Lawrence will get back on track this year?

no becaus i herd that thir program is going down hill
I might be going out on a limb but I see the coming of the ashland o-line. I think they will come together.
well weve had 3 different coaches for the past 2-3 years and weve made it to the playoffs in alot tougher district than the one pikeville competes in...so if we find some stability then we can turn it around...the players from virgie and dorton are more talented than that from other feeder schools so the talent is there...all we need is some good coaching and support from the community and Valley will start winning games...
p-burg
ttt
Laugh all u want to people, if Magoffin has a team they are goin to make faces turn toward them they are goin to be the next big upset
Betsy Layne
I think sheldon clark is the team on the verge right now. Most of their players were young last year and they made it to the region championship look out for the cards.
Magoffin i think had the most inexperiant team there was only #4 starters from the yr before the shepard kid,Bradley, wireman, and Howard. bradley ,and shepard was really the only real experiant players.