Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: B & C Team Floyd County Tournament Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
C Team
Betsy Layne defeated Allen Central by 3
Adams defeated South Floyd, not totally sure what the final score was.

B Team
South Floyd beat Adams by around 10
Allen Central beat Betsy Layne
I am not trying to start anything but I just want to make a comment. If you are going to post scores of every game that your team plays then that would be fine. I think sometimes people pick and choose what they want to report. I know that anybody can report scores also but I do not have time or knowledge to know every score. My point being, when Betsy Layne plays Allen Central and wins big then all scores are posted. When Betsy Layne loses to Allen Central then things are left off. For example look at the post for B and C team tournament. It has the scores of Betsy Layne winning but no score for the Allen Central win against Betsy Layne. Why not? Because AC won by around 20 plus. Reporting scores is fine but in the process you are making other teams look bad or weaker than what they really are and trying to make yourself look better.
Why I am even responding to this I'm not sure but I will defend myself. Yes I said Allen Central's B team had beaten us but I did not have the score. If I had the score, I would be more then happy to post it! If you have the score, then why don't you be so kind and post it for all the world to see rather then complain about what I post. I left the B team game during the first quarter that night because of work and only knowledge I had of the game was from our head coach who sent me a text saying Allen Central had beaten our B team. So excuse me if I was unable to be in two places at once or no one gave me the information which I needed. If I was picking and choosing what I posted, then maybe the last two B team games between Betsy Layne and Allen Central would be posted...you know, the one's that Betsy Layne beat Allen Central. But sorry, I do not pick and choose what to post. I post the information I have which most of the time comes whenever I am present at a game. If there is a score not posted that you would like to see posted, then by all means please post it yourself! I am not Floyd County's version of ESPN. I do not have score sheets and stats for every single game in front of me! I do however post the ones I do have.