Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jay Cutler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure we've all heard the crap about Cutler quitting on the Bears.
I think it's getting ridiculous.
I just saw on Yahoo that they are reporting that he sprung for the stairs instead of the elevator after the game....
GIMME A BREAK!

What do you guys think about it?
Can someone name this thread "Jay Cutler"?
I must have forgot lol
Cutler has played through injuries before. His team had a better chance of winning with himself on the bench. He was hurt and the coaching staff benched him.
Brett Favre wouldn't have quit.
Aslan Wrote:Brett Favre wouldn't have quit.

Brett favre has also lost as many games as he has won.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Brett favre has also lost as many games as he has won.

He's career record is 186-112. TongueirateSho
Aslan Wrote:Brett Favre wouldn't have quit.

That's his problem he should've quit 2 or 3 years ago.
HawksRule Wrote:That's his problem he should've quit 2 or 3 years ago.

He had his best year (stats wise) of his career two years ago.
Aslan Wrote:He's career record is 186-112. TongueirateSho

I was meaning in late game situations.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I was meaning in late game situations.

You was being very vague then.
Aslan Wrote:You was being very vague then.

That i was. Sorry, But i was truly meaning when he was hurt and shouldnt have been playing. He makes bad choices and dont have enough in the pass.
What gets me is that he was diagnosed with a sprained MCL and the medical staff didn't clear him to go back into the game.
Isn't a sprained MCL pretty serious?
If he takes a sack and lands the wrong way he would tear it wouldn't he?
Aslan Wrote:He had his best year (stats wise) of his career two years ago.

Like I said he should've quit then. He was a drama queen after he left Green Bay.
Brian Urlacher said he's one of the toughest guys on the team.

I trust Urlacher's word, thats enough for me.
J-Rod Wrote:Brian Urlacher said he's one of the toughest guys on the team.

That makes two of us!
HawksRule Wrote:Like I said he should've quit then. He was a drama queen after he left Green Bay.

Noway, Favre needs to play forever!
As a lifelong Bronco fan I was tickled pink to see Cutler traded out of Denver. I have been saying the same thing that is just now being brought up for years.

It wasn't so much that he didn't go back into the game but it is his attitude on and off the field. He is not vocal and does not show leadership, he is always frowning and is never happy and shows no emotion. He is basically very lathargic and I think that is what is getting him the backlash because I noticed it at Denver and I couldn't stand his HOLIER THAN THOU attitude. Sure he may be a genius (Vandy grad) but there is more to being a leader than a strong arm and mad brain skills.

11-35 record in college
34-34 record in NFL
J-Rod Wrote:Brian Urlacher said he's one of the toughest guys on the team.

Ditto:Thumbs:

I also heard Herm Edwards say yesterday that if Lovie Smith said that Lovie and the coaching staff kept Jay out of the game, then he said to believe it. And I believe it is as simple as that. Whether he was too injured to play or not, the Bears coaching staff decided he was not going to play further in that game. Cutler got on the stationary bike during the 3rd quarter in an attempt to loosen up and ask to go back in, but he was told by the team Dr. to get off the bike.
3wishes Wrote:As a lifelong Bronco fan I was tickled pink to see Cutler traded out of Denver. I have been saying the same thing that is just now being brought up for years.

It wasn't so much that he didn't go back into the game but it is his attitude on and off the field. He is not vocal and does not show leadership, he is always frowning and is never happy and shows no emotion. He is basically very lathargic and I think that is what is getting him the backlash because I noticed it at Denver and I couldn't stand his HOLIER THAN THOU attitude. Sure he may be a genius (Vandy grad) but there is more to being a leader than a strong arm and mad brain skills.

11-35 record in college
34-34 record in NFL

Peyton Manning would have had a losing record at Vandy
zaga_fan Wrote:Peyton Manning would have had a losing record at Vandy

Tom Brady wouldn't.
Aslan Wrote:Tom Brady wouldn't.

That's why I said Peyton Manning lol
zaga_fan Wrote:That's why I said Peyton Manning lol

Smile
I think everyone forgot that Cutler sucks.

Brett Favre would. :lmao:
I have a family member that is a assistant strength and cond. guy, and he personally told me yesterday morning that all this is BS. I'm so tired of it! He also talked about how tough he was, and said that he tried to stay in the game, even with a completely jacked knee. I love my Bears and hate the rep Jay gets, because it is completely and utterly the opposite of how he is.

How many games did he play in college?
^20-5 as a two-year starter.
The boy was hurt bad enough for his own teammates to say he needed to be out of the game. As for his record at Vandy, I have seen him take licks in sec games that the pros have yet to match. He may not be the best qb out there but he is tough.
Cutler did right.
Pages: 1 2