Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Super Bowl: Steelers Vs. Seahawks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thnk the steelers defense will over come the offense of the seahawks just like they did aginst the broncos....

my score: Steelers-34 Seahawks-14
Steelers
Steelers
steelers
i hope the steelers win because it may be the buses last game
sorry, but the steeler bandwagon just doesn't appeal to me.

Seahawks - 27
Steelers - 20
Seahawks
I have been a Steelers fan all my life and I know thet are going to win it all. The Seahawks are a really good team but the Steelers defense is playing like mad men.

[B]Go Steelers!!!!!
Im gonna go with the steelers but i wanted to see the bengals in it but ohwell....maybe next year
Steelers win 34 to 27...
If the Seahawks come out and play awesome defense like they did against Carolina then they will win. But if the Steelers come out like they did against Denver then they got an even better shot. Either way it goes i think it will be a good Super Bowl game to watch. I'm taking the Seahawks. Lets see an NFC team win this year.
Seahawks got this one in the bag
"Bandit" Wrote:i thnk the steelers defense will over come the offense of the seahawks just like they did aginst the broncos....

my score: Steelers-34 Seahawks-14
i hope your wrong i want to see a great game like that superbowl is supposed to be not winning by 20 atleast 7 to make it interesting besides you can eat more hotwings in an exciteing game
GO STEELERS :champ:
ps we need a lombardi trophy smiley and a terrible towel one
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!! I Predict The Steelers Will Win 27 -10. Bettis Will Have An Awesome Game Because He Knows This Is His Last Chance And We Are Rooting Him On All The Way.:Cheerlead
I would also like to know how many of you are the same people who picked the Broncos/Bengals/Colts when I picked Pittsburgh in EVERY one of those games! STEELERS BABY!
Yup, they sure do. Man, I don't know what games you have been watching but to say that the Seahawks have this one in the bag is just hysterical!
:rock: being a steelers fan since birth, a TRUE DIEHARD steelers fan, not a fairweather "steelersfan since '04", i have waited for 26 YEARS for this one, and they WILL NOT let me down. The ghosts of Superbowl past; Steve Courson, Mike Webster, Gerry "Moon" Mullins, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Rocky Bleier, Franco Harris, as well as the GREATEST DEFENCE OF ANY GENERATION (and yes raven and '85 bear fans, that includes YOU TOO)...will hover around the field insert themselves into the body of the current players, and the Steelers will beat the Seattle Seahawks 24-10. Hey Colts and Bronco fans, who are you all predicting now?
I think the Steelers will win but I'll be rooting for the Seahawks since its their first trip to the Big Game
The Steelers' defense will make Hasselback look just as bad, if not worse, than they did Palmer / Kitna, Manning, and Jake the Fake. Big Ben will light it up and throw for around 250 yards, 3TDs, and the Bus will have at least one score in his hometown finale. Final Score: Steelers 31 Seahawks 10.
Go Steelers!
right on, Smoke:Thumbs:
"Smoke20fan" Wrote:The Steelers' defense will make Hasselback look just as bad, if not worse, than they did Palmer / Kitna, Manning, and Jake the Fake. Big Ben will light it up and throw for around 250 yards, 3TDs, and the Bus will have at least one score in his hometown finale. Final Score: Steelers 31 Seahawks 10.
Seahawks by 12