Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Boys Player of the week, for week #9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please place your nominations here for the week to come!!!
Kyle Rice From JC big stats this week
kyle rice
guys you cant vote yet the week has not even started yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to close this for now.. I will open it up tonight after the games
Against Rose Hill Shawn Thompson had 33 points 14 rebounds 3 assist and 1 block.

Shawn Thompson 25 points 9 rebounds 5 assist 3 steals and 1 block
i'm goin with louis barnette from prestonsburg, he was on fire against jc, with leslie underneath, they complement eachother nicely
do you know his stats blackcat? we have to have them to consider him
Barnette had 24 and Leslie had 13 points, 8 blocks, and 7 rebounds. 8 blocks in one game is saying something.
The player of the week is Robert Smith.....stats are a bunch numbers. they mean nothing, smith is the X-factor in owsleys offense. look at how those boys were playing when he wasnt there, and look at how their playing now that he has found his groove. Smith is a difference maker, a scorer, a shooter, a playmaker....name it and that kid can do it, player of the week....Robert Smith
Stats on Smith

Agianst South Floyd 24 points, 10 rebounds, and 6 assist
Agianst JBS 14 points, 11 rebounds and 5 assist

However I agree with von 06, Smith is the x-factor for the owls. Regardless of his stats(which will be there) it is his leadership that makes the diff. for the OWLS.
I'll say Smith to.
I think Ethan Johnson from South Floyd is one of the best players in the mountains.
C`ameron B/
Im gonna have to go with robert smith also, like Von said, look at how they were playing before, and now look at them once they have them. Lee better watch out
smith sounds good
Smith
"hillbillyman" Wrote:I think Ethan Johnson from South Floyd is one of the best players in the mountains.

Yea maybe in the nation:BigLaugh:. Come on man, hes not even one of the best in the region.
"basketballstar" Wrote:Yea maybe in the nation:BigLaugh:. Come on man, hes not even one of the best in the region.
hes not even the best on his team mason is way better
He did pretty good tonight
I Nominate Ashlands Brandon Williams For Player Of The Week As He Recorded His FIRST Career Double Double With 15 Points and 11 Rebounds And Was The Heart abd Soul Of The Tomcats Upset victory over Boyd As he hit Two key # Pointers to start The Second Half and a 14-1 Run to Bury The LIons