Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Places to rent near Union College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine says that he was just hired as Union College's Bowling Coach. He was asking me if I knew of any places with cheap/reasonable rent. He would be living alone, so even apartments or 1 room houses would work.

Any Knox Central fans or anyone else know of anything?
As for my honest opinion, tell him to find a place in Corbin and make the 20 minute drive everyday.
Im not knocking Bville, but there is literally nothing there and it would be hard to find a nice place for a reasonable amount, if there even is any.
lol the walmart even closes at like 9 or 10.
I truthfully believe hed be much happier in corbin.
Thanks RIUTG.
LWC Wrote:Thanks RIUTG.

No prob. If your friend does decide to stay in Bville, i would recommend finding an apt in town somewhere. I was talking to a family member of mine who use to live there and said the apts behind the small water park they have there is the only ones worth staying in.
Thanks, do you know what the name of those are?
LWC Wrote:Thanks, do you know what the name of those are?

I dont know for sure, but ill get back with you this weekend on that.
My father actually lives in Bell Co. and i usually drive to his house every weekend, which means passing right by it so ill stop by this weekend and see if i get a chance and i aint snowed in lol.