Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 24 - Jets 19 (AFC Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Well i know who i'm rooting for in the Super Bowl!!! Go Steelers!!!
Here we go steelers, here we go!!!!!
Thank God the Jets aren't in the Superbowl. It is now watchable.
We better be glad we had such an amazing first half. Or we wouldn't have won this one.
Fun game to watch, I predicted Steelers-24-17. I was close.
Steelers ftw....
They better win it all...
because I can't stand Aaron Rodgers lol
Get It Done Packers!
Woohoo!!! Here we go steelers here we go!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Steelers ftw....
They better win it all...
because I can't stand Aaron Rodgers lol

With ya all the way here Zaga!

Coach Ryan lost this one for the Jets. He had 1st and goal from like the 2 and he calls 3 pass plays? They needed a TD down 14 pts. Give it to Green or LT, one WILL get in in 4 attempts! He CHOKED!!!! Tongueuke:
Two games that repeated themselves yesterday. Both the Packers and Steelers completely dominated the first halves of these games. Neither team showed the same commitment at the beginning of the 2nd half, thus allowing the Bears and the Jets to get back into the games. Had the Steelers and Packers kept their foot on the throttle in the 2nd half, as they did in the first half, these games would have been blow outs. It was not a matter of the Bears or Jets playing themselves back into the games, as much as it was that the Packers and Steelers let those two teams get life.
Looks to me like the Jets should of been trash talking, way to go Pittsburgh. We did almost blow it cause we started playing not to lose. But we pulled through.