Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. 67 Franklin Co. 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Franklin co played without 2 starters and 2 key subs.Point guard and leading scorer and rebounder. I think the Rock still gets the win but I hope the game would have been a little more competitive. Injuries and a tough early schedule have FC in a little funk right now.
why me Wrote:Franklin co played without 2 starters and 2 key subs.Point guard and leading scorer and rebounder. I think the Rock still gets the win but I hope the game would have been a little more competitive. Injuries and a tough early schedule have FC in a little funk right now.

I thought that they might be missing a few players. Do you know what players they are missing? Are Mayes or Rivers hurt?
blue1424 Wrote:I thought that they might be missing a few players. Do you know what players they are missing? Are Mayes or Rivers hurt?

Mayes was sick the RC game, Rivers played but is playing with pain (leg). Brittany Mello (point guard) is out with an eye problem
Congrats Rock
Rock beat them last year and this year. I would have hoped that they would be at full strength for a more competitive game.

BTW- Strikeout King, I thought you were a fellow Texans fan?
LWC Wrote:Rock beat them last year and this year. I would have hoped that they would be at full strength for a more competitive game.

BTW- Strikeout King, I thought you were a fellow Texans fan?

FC did not play Rockcastle last year that would have been a good game.
why me Wrote:FC did not play Rockcastle last year that would have been a good game.

I could have sworn they played in a tournament in Montgomery County. Ah well, thanks for clarifying.
LWC Wrote:I could have sworn they played in a tournament in Montgomery County. Ah well, thanks for clarifying.

FC played in that tournament but lost to Boone Co.
why me Wrote:FC played in that tournament but lost to Boone Co.

That is why I thought that. Rock went on and beat Boone County in the championship game, right?

FC is usually a very good team in a very good region.