Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everyone think they will look next year?
Aug 19, 11 Jenkins home

7:30 PM
Aug 27, 11 Pike County Central at Belfry/Pikeville

6:00 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
Sep 2, 11 East Ridge away

Sep 9, 11 Fairview away

Sep 16, 11 Montcalm, WV away

Sep 30, 11 Twin Valley, VA away

Oct 7, 11 Allen Central away

Oct 14, 11 Pikeville away

Oct 21, 11 South Floyd away

Oct 28, 11 Haysi, VA home

Montcalm probably there only win..
I can see a possibility of 6 wins for Phelps.
I'm curious as to if Phelps are going to play their home games on their old field.

Was driving through the other day and the field was being ripped up I think for the new elementary school.

Anyone know something?
J-Rod Wrote:I'm curious as to if Phelps are going to play their home games on their old field.

Was driving through the other day and the field was being ripped up I think for the new elementary school.

Anyone know something?

I'm just now noticing that they only have 2 Home Games
New elementary school is being built on the football field.

We will play all games on the road except for 2 that we play at Belfry Middle School, and it will be like this for at least 2 years.
At best 6-4 and at worst I like to think 2-8
OMG its going to be tough not playing a single home game the entire season.
In true Pike Co. BOE fashion, they didn't even bother to secure a place for them to practice locally. They will have to travel to practice and play all their games away. With a team struggling to keep numbers, how in the world can they do it with no where to practice? And that don't even take into consideration there will be no little league for a couple years.
What I can remember about Phelps they will have alot of seniors on this years team.