Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kelah Eldridge at LCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for Kelah, She has recieved texts, calls, emails, and cards from fans, teammates, coaches, friends, and opposing players and she really appricates each of you. Kelah has to meet with Doctor in Cinncinnati Thursday to see what options she has for her knee, please keep her in your prayers.
Had no idea she had been injured. She is a great player and will be in our prayers.
What happened?
I've watched her play since prbly 5th grade, She is a joy to watch and very tough competitor. Hope all goes well.
Get well soon
Kentucky Premier Wrote:What happened?

ACL. I have watched her evolve from the watergirl at an early age for Whitesburg and LCC to being the Lady Cougars leading scorer. She is a very special young lady who works very hard and has an excellent attitude. I have never heard her say anything negative since I have known her. She is now her team's biggest cheerleader on the bench as she is continually cheering her teammates on and offering positive encouragement.
Amen. Hope the news today was good.
Kelah will have surgery to repair torn ACL and Meniscus on Feb 11th in Cincinnati OH should make a full recovery according to doctor...
Praying for a speedy recovery!