Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2011 Myrtle Beach Spring Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else in the region/state going to myrtle beach for the spring break tournament? Magoffin is and i heard johnson and maybe lawrence?
Good Luck to them. Hopefully they won't go down there and end up playing each other. Be a long way to go just to play a team from your district.
Harlan County from the 13th is going............
Johnson Central and Lawrence County are going to Vero Beach, Florida.
These tournaments are a great chance for teams to bond and it also provides a lot of players the opportunity to see parts of the country they would see if not for baseball. I'm a big fan.

The one thing I don't like is when the KY teams go down to these warm climates and play other KY teams. Go play some good southern competition, take your beatings(in most cases) and return home a much better team.
foxtrot1 Wrote:These tournaments are a great chance for teams to bond and it also provides a lot of players the opportunity to see parts of the country they would see if not for baseball. I'm a big fan.

The one thing I don't like is when the KY teams go down to these warm climates and play other KY teams. Go play some good southern competition, take your beatings(in most cases) and return home a much better team.
I agree play up and against unfamiliar teams.
Are these schools listed going to have spring breaks?
Most have missed several weeks this winter, would suprise me if they do not cancel
spring break.
doubledown Wrote:Are these schools listed going to have spring breaks?
Most have missed several weeks this winter, would suprise me if they do not cancel
spring break.

Lawrence will be at Vero Beach also known as dodgertown.

They took spring break at LC already and they did the samething last year, the team still went on their trip as planed and the same will go for this year.