Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. @Buckhorn 1/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another make up game due to the snow. This will be Buckhorn's third straight game this week after playing Leslie tonight and Estill tomorrow night. Should be a pretty good match up.
This one is tonight. Buckhorn has had two straight tough ones and this one won't be any easier. Should be a good one.
I'm going to go with Breathitt in a mild upset. Buckhorn has played some tough games in the last couple days and all this traveling and playing has to take it's toll eventually. Especially the all out style that they play the whole game. Just hope they are not playing to many games before the All A tourney, they don't need to be tired going into that one, with Hazards injuries, they have a great shot of going out of the 14th this year. Should be a close one though. 72-69 Breathitt
This game has been pushed back to tomorrow night.
Again??? How many times have the rescheduled this thing? It is supposed to be worse weather tomorrow.
Not it's not, the weather supposed to get here tonight at around 5 pm right during the time the kids would be traveling and snow until about 5 am Friday, so the main roads should have time to be cleared by tomorrow evening for game time.
Buckhorn don't lose often at home.
Horn - 82
Breathitt - 69
this should be a good game ,both teams are playing good right now but i will have to say breathitt by 5
Buckhorn-66
Breathitt-58
Buckhorn 57-50
Since Buckhorn will get the day to rest I take Buckhorn by 4.
Who won this game have not seen the score anywhere.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Who won this game have not seen the score anywhere.

Breathitt canceled this game for the fourth time.They then went to Cordia the next night.
HUB Wrote:Breathitt canceled this game for the fourth time.They then went to Cordia the next night.

thanks