Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Out of this draft class, who do you think makes the most immediate impact in the NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This class is loaded with talent and there are several players with potential to be truly great at the next level, who do you see as the ones who will be able to come in an make an immediate impact for thier future teams?

A few that stand out to me are:
A.J. Hawk-LB,Ohio State, do everything defensive standout finished season with 121 tackles, 9.5 sacks and 16.5 tackles for loss.

Mario Williams-DE,NC State,6'7" 290lbs and ultra athletic has a ton of potential.

On offense I will go with:
LenDale White-RB,USC, better NFL body than Bush, will be able to take the punishment better, while Reggie may prove to be the better back in time, right now White is better suited for the pro game. Had 1300 yards rushing and 24 TDs last year.

Matt Leinart-QB,USC, very solid decision maker, and with the speed of just about every NFL defense, his pocket passer style may be better suited for the pros than a running QB like Vince Young.

Those are just a few picks, lets hear what you all have to say.
I think the TE from Texas, Thomas, will do very good. Obviously Young and Leinhart will, and Lendale White. Bush will do good, but I think Lendal White is better suited for the NFL...for now
Don't forget last year when everybody though Alex Smith was gonna be awesome for San Francisco and he ended up not being very good.

you really can't say till you see them out there with the pros!
lendale White.
id say matt leinart
Is Dumervil of UofL going pro the DE? He led the nation in sacks this year and is fast and strong. If so I believe he could have an impact as a rookie.
"supa_carrot" Wrote:Is Dumervil of UofL going pro the DE? He led the nation in sacks this year and is fast and strong. If so I believe he could have an impact as a rookie.

Yes he is going pro, may be a little undersized for the NFL but definitely a great player, could be a Dwight Freeney type player.
vince young
there are quite a few that can make an imediate impact i for one dont think that reggie bush will if he goes to the texans i mean they wont be able to block for him!

i would say matt linehart will do well if he gets put in new orleans b/c they have a lifelong ocoordinator in sean payton as there new head coach and they have an underated receiver core