Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Northern Kentucky Rosters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the Holy Cross in Covington football roster from 1999, and I'd appreciate it if anybody could tell me where I could find it.

I keep coming up with blanks when I look.
Nobody? Ouch. Also, it could be the roster from '00 or '01.
Not many Holy Cross fans around here. Best bet is to contact the school
nky Wrote:Not many Holy Cross fans around here. Best bet is to contact the school
That's probably my best bet, but I'm just looking for an easy fix to the probelm.

I'm trying to find out how big a kid was that picked a fight with me (that got broken up), but, to my memory, he was about 6'2, 225, and I was 5'11, 160 soaking wet.

It was at a festival so I couldn't back down in front of everyone.

The thing was is that I had never talked to this kid before in my life, didn't even know who he was, but I was the type of kid that he saw as arrogant and wanted to fight to feel better about himself.
Did you win? If not, go for the rematch.
BFritz Wrote:That's probably my best bet, but I'm just looking for an easy fix to the probelm.

I'm trying to find out how big a kid was that picked a fight with me (that got broken up), but, to my memory, he was about 6'2, 225, and I was 5'11, 160 soaking wet.

It was at a festival so I couldn't back down in front of everyone.

The thing was is that I had never talked to this kid before in my life, didn't even know who he was, but I was the type of kid that he saw as arrogant and wanted to fight to feel better about himself.

That was like 11 years ago. Get over it and move on.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Did you win? If not, go for the rematch.
What am I going to do? Run over his foot in my wheelchair?

:BigLaugh:
tradition Wrote:That was like 11 years ago. Get over it and move on.

What about my post made you think that I'm not over it? I could care less, I'd just like to know how big he was. If something that small was something that I would be stuck on, I would have killed myself 10 years ago, trust me.
BFritz Wrote:What am I going to do? Run over his foot in my wheelchair?

:BigLaugh:

What about my post made you think that I'm not over it? I could care less, I'd just like to know how big he was. If something that small was something that I would be stuck on, I would have killed myself 10 years ago, trust me.
:Thumbs: "With a Spirit that will not Die"
nky Wrote::Thumbs: "With a Spirit that will not Die"
:Thumbs:You already know :notworthy
BFritz Wrote::Thumbs:You already know :notworthy
Once a Colonel Always a Colonel
BFritz Wrote:I'm looking for the Holy Cross in Covington football roster from 1999, and I'd appreciate it if anybody could tell me where I could find it.

I keep coming up with blanks when I look.

I've got all the Holy Cross rosters somewhere, when I find them, I'll post it up here for you.
toussaints Wrote:I've got all the Holy Cross rosters somewhere, when I find them, I'll post it up here for you.
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

I don't think they had a team in 98, but, if they did, it would be in the 98, 99, 00, or 01 roster.

If you could post those four rosters (or however many there actually were depending on when football started there), it would be great :Thumbs:

Thanks!