Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hostel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone watched this??? i just did and man i liked it... bloody and gorey as all get out. not really much of a plot but it has all u want, humor, sex, violence, and gore....
i liked hostel didnt have a great plot like saw but still pretty good
Tarantino should've never even got himself involved with the film IMO....It had no plot and had a lot of unnecessary nudity in it, which showed the producers obvious perversity....I give it a 5 out of 10....
i'll have to check it out
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Tarantino should've never even got himself involved with the film IMO....It had no plot and had a lot of unnecessary nudity in it, which showed the producers obvious perversity....I give it a 5 out of 10....
i give it a 6 just for the amount of gore. i said it didnt have a plot. i personally liked the nudity.
Alright Movie.
Is it similar to wolf creek? QQ and I want to see it.
Hopefully not BGG.. Wolf Creek was horrible.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Is it similar to wolf creek? QQ and I want to see it.
go watch it.... u will like...
hey, I liked wolf creek...sort of... yeah we want to see hostel...
Sounds like a movie i should go see lol.........i went and saw Underworld Evolution last saturday pretty good movie..........
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Sounds like a movie i should go see lol.........i went and saw Underworld Evolution last saturday pretty good movie..........

I want to see this as well.

I liked wolf creek. It was sorta of like texas chainsaw. TongueirateSku
I liked Wolf Creek also. It was a real-life situation and the victims actually played pretty smart unlike in most other horror films....
i want to see Underworld Exo. just because Kate Beckinsale is in tight leather....

a good friend of mine said Wolf Creek blowed but i havent saw it yet
Yeah shes hot lol......