Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 50 Shelby Valley 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the semifinals of the All "A" Classic.

Paintsville will play Betsy Layne in the finals on Monday.
I thought Paintsville played really well all the way around today. This is a different Tiger team this year. They aren't the typical run and gun style, but they seem to be much more methodical this year that what I can remember in years past. They were extremely patient against the zone of Shelby Valley today, and took some high percentage shots. They shot the 3 exceptionally well, and everyone contributed to the scoring. Very very balanced attack from Paintsville tonight. They played really good defense as well, very physical and denied passing lanes well. Congrats on the big win and best of luck against Betsy Layne on Monday in the finals.
congrats to the Tigers
This tiger team will be in the running for the region as much as anyone else come tournament time. It is gonna be a great 15th region tournament.
It will be an exciting tournament.

Congrats tigers
the wild cats will get back on there feet. they had a few players out tonight i do believe
i thought that paintsville really played as a team tonight. they are one of the contenders for the 15th region
Congrats Paintsville, good luck against BL.
Paintsville can shoot lights out! And can move the ball around very nicely.
Way to go Tigers. It appears you have turned the corner. Best of luck for the rest of the season.:Thumbs:
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats to my TIGERS! Nice TEAM win. EVERY kid that played contributed! Now let's see if we can't keep this train rolling and go get us another BIG win against Betsy Layne tomorrow night! GO TIGERS!
Congrats to Paintsville
Glad Paintsville is having a good year. Not to bring up a sore spot, but are there a lot of players that did not play football, or are these the same kids/athletes that struggled in the other sport?
Where were the 8th grader that were playing for Valley?? Someone said they were playin in an 8th grade tourn. I know these tournments are played every weekend all across the state....
BlueSky Wrote:Where were the 8th grader that were playing for Valley?? Someone said they were playin in an 8th grade tourn. I know these tournments are played every weekend all across the state....

They were playing in the BCI state championship in Lexington.
Dungy Wrote:Glad Paintsville is having a good year. Not to bring up a sore spot, but are there a lot of players that did not play football, or are these the same kids/athletes that struggled in the other sport?

Out of the Players that actually get PT for the BBall team Dustin Caldwell, and Josh Hall are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that played football.
^ Out of the rest on the team, there is only Brandon Haight that also played.