Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North College Hill 65 South Laurel 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds like the Cards put a scare into the number 2 ranked team in the nation. Playing a team like NCH will only make South that much better.
how many did oj have ne one know
Looks like South Laurel played a very good game! What is NCH record this year?
Watch out for South Laurel they seem to have things back on track.
WOW i didnt think the game would be that close. Way to play South Laurel
To be the #3 team in KY and to only get beat by the #2 team in the country by 9 says something. Must have been a great game!!! Good luck the rest of the way Cardinals.
congrats to both teams
Don't quote me on this one but i heard from a reilaible source that Mr.Mayo and Mr.Walker were suspended due to an incident in a game earlier this week and did not participate in tonights game.................
what kind of incident
I wish I would have went to this game but I forgot all about it..
Is South Laurel ranked in the Nation?
North College Hill - 19 11 11 24 -- 65
South Laurel - 8 22 13 14 -- 57

North College Hill (65) - Davis 8, Walker 12, Butler 10, Mayo 18, Leary 1, Evans 2, Ellis 14.

South Laurel (57) - Proffitt 9, Smith 16, Hammonds 16, Allen 12, Mar*** 4.

I'm surprised to see SL play the #2 team in the nation this close. They represented KY very well and it seems like they are heading back in the right direction....
Bet the boys from SL would like another shot at them....Nice Game!!
Great job SL.
Man, going into the 4th SL was up 2? I bet they would like to have another shot at them!
No one likes to lose but SL played a great game
Congrats South, great effort
Looks like it was an awesome game.
This is very good for a team from kentucky to play this well against the #2 ranked team in the nation...if any this shows how good sl is and i think they are back on track now...
South Laurel represented Kentucky High School basketball really well. I'm surprise to see that they only lost by 8 points to the second ranked team in the nation. Look out Kentucky here comes South Laurel your repeat STATE CHAMPIONS!!!
It was a great game. SL played solid D and frustrated NCH as they wanted to run. Mayo missed a ton of 3s (or it appeared) and Walker actually looked better in the game. Mayo is a huge talent, but maybe not all he is hyped to be. It was actually closer than the score indicates (3 or 4) with a 1:30 or so left, but SL had to foul coming down the stretch.
good job SL
Coach Wright is a class act south will do fine this year in the up coming tourneys.
Congrats to NCH. But I am congratulating SL even more b/c they only got beat by 8 points. WTG Cards!
good game by SL