Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebrons Tweet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything! - KingJames
He posted that when the Cavs were losing to the Lakers by 50.
He later said he retweeted somebody else that posted it, and it was not intended towards the Cavs. He lied about retweeting somebody else.
IDK why he won't just man up, admit that's his feelings towards the Cavs. I don't blame him for feeling that way after what Dan Gilbert said about him.
Lebron just ain't ready to turn heel Big Grin. If he'd man up to stuff like this, he'd seriously become one of my favorite players.
Lebron is a joke....
we all know what his tweet meant.
Athletes don't need to tweet anyway...
especially ones that didn't get a college education Wink
^Actually Lebron does have a college education Smile
Actual Tweet:

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Can you believe he said that someone else said that, but he didn't retweet what he said, he actually tweeted that. Now he's a liar. lol
Only issue I have is Lebron not taking ownership of this. And id has nothing to do with whether he did or didn't originate the tweet. What I take issue is that he now wants to be the (in wrestling vernacular) HEEL! If you want to be the bad guy, then say "yeah, I said it, and I hope they lose every game the rest of the season!" If this was Charles Barkley, he would have ran to the news before the news had the chance to run to him with this story.

If you want to wear the black hat, then wear the black hat. He used to on a pearly white one, and now he wants to wear Grey. No one likes Grey, put that black hat on, Kick some dogs, spit on some Laker Fans, and tell everyone to kiss your ***!

LBJ is torn, he does not want to be the bad guy, and I'm fine with whoever he feels comfortable being, but you can't be in the middle. This is by no means a shot at Lebron, but one that I hope he learns from and takes the next step to being who he is, and not he he thinks people want him to be.
Stardust Wrote:Only issue I have is Lebron not taking ownership of this. And id has nothing to do with whether he did or didn't originate the tweet. What I take issue is that he now wants to be the (in wrestling vernacular) HEEL! If you want to be the bad guy, then say "yeah, I said it, and I hope they lose every game the rest of the season!" If this was Charles Barkley, he would have ran to the news before the news had the chance to run to him with this story.

If you want to wear the black hat, then wear the black hat. He used to on a pearly white one, and now he wants to wear Grey. No one likes Grey, put that black hat on, Kick some dogs, spit on some Laker Fans, and tell everyone to kiss your ***!

LBJ is torn, he does not want to be the bad guy, and I'm fine with whoever he feels comfortable being, but you can't be in the middle. This is by no means a shot at Lebron, but one that I hope he learns from and takes the next step to being who he is, and not he he thinks people want him to be.

If he was the per-say ''Bad Guy'' I think it would draw a lot of attention to basketball. In a good way.
Stardust Wrote:Only issue I have is Lebron not taking ownership of this. And id has nothing to do with whether he did or didn't originate the tweet. What I take issue is that he now wants to be the (in wrestling vernacular) HEEL! If you want to be the bad guy, then say "yeah, I said it, and I hope they lose every game the rest of the season!" If this was Charles Barkley, he would have ran to the news before the news had the chance to run to him with this story.

I agree with ya. I'm crossing my fingers he'll turn full heel. Heel's always makes things more interesting Big Grin. I loved when he did the powder thing to the Cleveland fans, such a slap in the face, it was awesome! If he turns full heel I might just join Ballers&Dust on the bandwagon Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:I agree with ya. I'm crossing my fingers he'll turn full heel. Heel's always makes things more interesting Big Grin. I loved when he did the powder thing to the Cleveland fans, such a slap in the face, it was awesome! If he turns full heel I might just join Ballers&Dust on the bandwagon Big Grin

:Clap:

I just don't like the "tweener" display. I'm not losing any love for LBJ, but I don't want him to take a stand. Be the Rowdy Roddy Piper of the NBA!
The chalk slap or whatever at Cleveland was pretty funny..
Everyone was boo'in him and everything.
The NBA NEEDS a bad guy. The NBA hasnt had a legit "bad guy" since Rodman in the 90s. LeBron needs to be the bad guy. Otherwise, he's a 6'9 vagina with some legit ball skills. But he needs to just man up and say "You know what? F--- you, Cleveland. I'd spend one bad day in Miami and enjoy it more than the seven years I carried your sorry *****. Missing me yet?"..if he said that, he would be one of my favorite players. But until then, he's nothing, lol..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The NBA NEEDS a bad guy. The NBA hasnt had a legit "bad guy" since Rodman in the 90s. LeBron needs to be the bad guy. Otherwise, he's a 6'9 vagina with some legit ball skills. But he needs to just man up and say "You know what? F--- you, Cleveland. I'd spend one bad day in Miami and enjoy it more than the seven years I carried your sorry *****. Missing me yet?"..if he said that, he would be one of my favorite players. But until then, he's nothing, lol..

:Thumbs:
One of the only things that you need to know on twitter is the Re-Tweet feature. If he doesn't know how to do that then he doesn't need to be on twitter. Of course we all know he's a liar and not the type of person we thought he was before he kicked Cleveland in the *** on national television. That being said, who can blame him for saying it. The way the Cavs owner acted after he left was unprofessional and childish. Now if Lebron would've owned his tweet and rolled with it, well maybe then I'd respect him more; and maybe even start to like him. He just can't commit to a full heel turn, even when he knows he's one of the most hated players in the NBA. The days of Kobe wearing the black hat are long gone. This is Lebron's time to shine, he needs to seize his destiny.
He cussed and used God's name in the same tweet. Way to go LeBron.

Karma is a **** ain't it?
Signed,
Blake Griffin.
Belfry0304 Wrote:He cussed and used God's name in the same tweet. Way to go LeBron.

Karma is a **** ain't it?
Signed,
Blake Griffin.

I told you a long time ago that lebron is a TV star! Not A Winner!
I never was a fan of Michael Jordan, mainly because he played at UNC. However, no one can question his ability and professionalism. Lebron needs to be like Mike; just shut up and play. He is nothing but a choker. When the pressure is on, he hides. Jordan lived for the pressure. Lebron will NEVER be worthy of carrying Jordan's jock strap.
^ I'm not quite ready to say he never will. Kind of hard to say he choked the year he carried the Cav's to the NBA finals all by himself. He will the Cav's in each of those games in the finals with no support. He didn't choke last year, and I question that anyone will ever know how bad his elbow really was. But, that would be making excuses for him, which I will not. The season he took the Cav's to the finals is one of true greatness. Last season the way the season ended, was true lack of grit. I guess the near future (2-3) years will answer what will be his destiny or dismay. I for one give him credit for giving up stats in order to make his team win this season. I am in no way making a comparison, but his season is as close to what we seen from Oscar Robertson as anyone else has ever done. He IMO, is turning into a complete player, and because of the hatred of him him by the masses, people are not seeing a truly spectacular season in front of them. What he did after the 10th game of the season is turned into a player doing all aspects of the game, not just score.