Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 115 Warriors 110
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lakers 6th straight win. Kobe drops 39, 6, & 4.
Only beat the Pacers by 5?
I do not know why I put Pacers.

My apologize!
Beating the Warriors is such a monumental thing.
What is it, like the 5th time LA has played Golden State now?

Get real.
Ballers Wrote:Beating the Warriors is such a monumental thing.
What is it, like the 5th time LA has played Golden State now?

Get real.

Ha. Heat just lost to the Clippers, they have the 3rd worst record in the West. :popcorn:
Davis had his best game of the season.. Guess you failed to mention that..
Calm down Mr. Bandwagon.
Like Greenstuff22 said..
Not a bandwagon jump..

Lebron is by far the best player in the NBA.. My love goes with Lebron to Miami Smile
Nice try tho..

Orlando is my favorite team, so there really is no need for the term "Bandwagon" to be pushed at me bud.
Ballers Wrote:Like Greenstuff22 said..
Not a bandwagon jump..

Lebron is by far the best player in the NBA.. My love goes with Lebron to Miami Smile
Nice try tho..

Orlando is my favorite team, so there really is no need for the term "Bandwagon" to be pushed at me bud.

Actually that's exactly what a bandwagoner is. Now if Lebron is your favorite player then that's a diff story, I can understand that.
If I "IMO" and say Lebron is the best player in the NBA, isn't that basically the same thing?
Ballers Wrote:If I "IMO" and say Lebron is the best player in the NBA, isn't that basically the same thing?

No, bandwagoners switch teams every year depending on who is the best. If Lebron is your favorite player and he switches teams, that's cool, I understand that. If Kobe went to another team, I'd still be a Laker fan but I'd definitely root for whoever he played for.
I think Albert Pujols is the best player in baseball but that don't make me a Cardinals fan.
Bandwagoners are ppl who root for the home team..
The team to beat..
The team who has it all to lose..

LA is the homer team here bud, let's not get carried away.
This should settle it...

[Image: ?di=0129494714816]

So bandwagon is when you just go with a team as long as they're doing good.
So I would be bandwagon if I wasn't a Laker fan back when they didn't make the playoffs after Shaq left.
Or if I didn't watch in disbelief when they were a 7 seed and had the Suns down 3-1 and let them take the series.
Or if I was a Patriot fan only when they were winning championships and not when Drew Bledsoe was at the helm and they struggled a bit.

Heck, I remember when I had to root for the Jazz and their best player was Matt Harpring lol
TY Zaga.
zaga_fan Wrote:This should settle it...

[Image: ?di=0129494714816]

So bandwagon is when you just go with a team as long as they're doing good.
So I would be bandwagon if I wasn't a Laker fan back when they didn't make the playoffs after Shaq left.
Or if I didn't watch in disbelief when they were a 7 seed and had the Suns down 3-1 and let them take the series.
Or if I was a Patriot fan only when they were winning championships and not when Drew Bledsoe was at the helm and they struggled a bit.

Heck, I remember when I had to root for the Jazz and their best player was Matt Harpring lol

With all of that said..

LA Lakers is the Ind. Colts of the NBA.
You know it, I know, heck everyone knows it.
The sooner you realize the better. :igiveup:
Ballers Wrote:With all of that said..

LA Lakers is the Ind. Colts of the NBA.
You know it, I know, heck everyone knows it.
The sooner you realize the better. :igiveup:

No the Lakers actually wins when it matters.
The sooner you realize what a bandwagon fan is the better.
I think I do BCA, not sure why you keep pointing your finger at me?..
Let's see.. When Kobe retires here in the next year or two, LA's stock is dropping as we speak..
Let's see how many LA Lakers fans there are here on the site when the downfall happens.
That is proof enough that you are the bandwagoneers that you say you aren't.

My guess is there will be not so many LA fans left..
There's noway in heck Kobe retires anytime soon.
Ballers, if you like the Heat just because you think they have the best team then that's the definition of a bandwagon fan.
But I do agree, well see how many true Laker fans they are when they start to go downhill. During North Carolina's run I know a lot of people that jumped on the bandwagon. Now that there struggling, they've jumped on another bandwagon, mostly Duke or Kansas. It's really pathetic.
Ballers Wrote:I think I do BCA, not sure why you keep pointing your finger at me?..
Let's see.. When Kobe retires here in the next year or two, LA's stock is dropping as we speak..
Let's see how many LA Lakers fans there are here on the site when the downfall happens.
That is proof enough that you are the bandwagoneers that you say you aren't.

My guess is there will be not so many LA fans left..

You give Kobe two years before he retires? He's only 32, didn't know that was considered "old".

Only reason why I'm picking at you is because you keep saying some of the same old stuff over and over again about the Lakers. You're like a broken record and when one of your 10 teams lose, you make up the lamest excuses ever.
Zaga is a definition of bandwagon fan. lol jk ZF
Zaga is a definition of bandwagon fan. lol jk ZF
MVP2 Wrote:Zaga is a definition of bandwagon fan. lol jk ZF

Ah boys....
lol
I been a Laker fan from the time I started watching the NBA and Im figurin it will stay that way. Lets see how many people jump on our wagon when we get Steve Nash lol.
Thank you for your example Aslan..
BCA, being the "die hard" Lakers fan you are you will know then that Kobe has spoke of retiring many times..

I'd say once he realizes he can't get the job done here in the next 2-3 years (3 max) then he is gone.
He has proven all that he needs to prove. His body is giving out on him, he's 9th on the scoring list get real. Tell me, can he still dunk on Dwight Howard like he did a few years ago? No. His body is wearing out. Truth is the truth, just accept it.

I have always loved the Orlando Magic, even back when the Diesel played for them. If I was the bandwagon fan you claim BCA then I guess my favorite teams NBA section should be the Heat instead of Orlando? Lebron James is the best player in the NBA IMO, but my favorite player in the NBA is DW. So not sure you can claim me as a bandwagon fan.
Ballers Wrote:Thank you for your example Aslan..
BCA, being the "die hard" Lakers fan you are you will know then that Kobe has spoke of retiring many times..

I'd say once he realizes he can't get the job done here in the next 2-3 years (3 max) then he is gone.
He has proven all that he needs to prove. His body is giving out on him, he's 9th on the scoring list get real. Tell me, can he still dunk on Dwight Howard like he did a few years ago? No. His body is wearing out. Truth is the truth, just accept it.

I have always loved the Orlando Magic, even back when the Diesel played for them. If I was the bandwagon fan you claim BCA then I guess my favorite teams NBA section should be the Heat instead of Orlando? Lebron James is the best player in the NBA IMO, but my favorite player in the NBA is DW. So not sure you can claim me as a bandwagon fan.

Ahh, don't worry about being a bandwagon fan or defending yourself. Some fans who are diehard LAKER fans were just a few short years ago diehard PISTON fans, so it goes with the territory. :biggrin:
As for me - I am a Bandwagon Fan of the NBA and proud of it! :Clap:

And big whoopee-de-do-da if I am:moon:

If MJ came back, I'd have a new favorite team. When LBJ retires I'll have a new favorite team. If Kobe plunked down a check to pay off the rest of my mortgage, I'd have me another new favorite team. Be a fan of whoever you want. There is no local team that anyone has to feel obliged of being a "Fan for Life:, and my guess is, there is less than 1% on this site who have been a fan for life of every single team listed on their favorite teams list!
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, don't worry about being a bandwagon fan or defending yourself. Some fans who are diehard LAKER fans were just a few short years ago diehard PISTON fans, so it goes with the territory. :biggrin:

Your probably right about that.
Stardust Wrote:Ahh, don't worry about being a bandwagon fan or defending yourself. Some fans who are diehard LAKER fans were just a few short years ago diehard PISTON fans, so it goes with the territory. :biggrin:

That team was incredibly boring, about as bad as the Spurs. The finals with them and Spurs, I couldn't bare to watch it. :igiveup:
I follow players but I'm always a Lakers and Jazz fan.
I absolutely hated Ron Artest when he was with the Pacers, Kings, and Rockets....
but now he's one of my favorite players lol
Pages: 1 2