Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think the Shelby Valley softball team is going to do this up and coming year?
Shelby Valley will do well again this year. They return one of the best ( if not the best) pitchers in the region which is Cortney Bentley. They return some pretty solid hitters also. They lost some talent due to graduation but they will still have a solid team and a top runner in the 15th.
I heard a lot of the players wasn't even coming out.
"snoop" Wrote:I heard a lot of the players wasn't even coming out.
Like who?
Watch out for the Lady Warriors!!!
sounds good
Thier left fielder and their Dp. They lost their second baseman to graduation.
Valley should have a good team this year. Returning what I like to call the best defensive team in the Region. Not only have they stepped it up in big games, but they play with the same defensive mentality all season.
i have also heard that many of the players will not be returning.. but we will see when the season starts up. i think valley will be good, but still have a lot of work to do. pikeville and east ridge always have great teams.
Good they got good returning players comeing back!
Who knows! They are a good team and will be for the next few years!
I'd say they'll do great this year.
They Will Most Likley Do Good But U Can't Allways Say Befor U See Them Play
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:I'd say they'll do great this year.
me 2
Of couarse they will do good they have courtney bentley. How can that not dominate. That girl is good. Plus she has a Solid field backing here up.
Pretty sure they will own every team in the region cause they just got mad skill like that!
courtney bently will most likely set a new state record for most wins in a career she has over a hundred.however in 05 sv allowed 135 runs to score compared to pikeville who held opponents to just 48 runs and east ridge which allowed only 50 runs.those teams are the best defensively.of course you can lose every game during the season and win district and region.time will tell
Cortney Bentley is a GOOD pitcher.. but she is nothing without the defense behind her. She has a solid team behind her that doesnt get any credit at all..
Yes, she's been around for a long time...which is why she's goin to get the state record. But, she's not going to overpower any team.
Her defense behind her means everything...
sv will probley have a chance this year i mean they still have there pitcher but er and pikeville does to i heard they lost alot of there player or some of them wasnt comin out this year and i know they are gettin some new ones so its hard tellin TongueoliceLig
there going to do good i'm sure