Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 112 - Cleveland 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch!:igiveup:
Lakers are finally starting to play good... On the other hand the Cavs are terrible
I think the Cavs had 3 starters out, but that's no excuse for losing by 55 pts.
Sad
Did you all see what Lebron James put on his twitter right after the game was over? It's pretty funny.
^What'd he put?
^Something about karma and how God sees everything.
It was stupid.
Is 55 the lowest output in history?
If not it has to be close.
49 points by the 98-99 Heat is the lowest ever.
^ WOW - 49 points in an NBA game
This is crazy.. hahaha
The Cavs will get a NBA championship before Lebron tho, remember that Big Grin
Is there a "Worst Place" championship trophy - Oh yeah, it's the most ping pong balls Smile

By the way, did I tell you I LOVE your signature!
^You mighta mentioned it hahaha.
The sig is great, I just now looked at it.

I do not believe that this could have been any more lopsided. Lakers played great and Cavs just played terrible.

With every disgraceful performance like this by the Cavs, I get a little more respect for Lebron. The NBA fans are finally seeing the supporting cast that he had and how good he really is. I hate saying it because I do not like his personality, but the Heat are blessed to have two players with a killer-instinct that just refuse to lose when the playoffs roll around.
LWC Wrote:The sig is great, I just now looked at it.

I do not believe that this could have been any more lopsided. Lakers played great and Cavs just played terrible.

With every disgraceful performance like this by the Cavs, I get a little more respect for Lebron. The NBA fans are finally seeing the supporting cast that he had and how good he really is. I hate saying it because I do not like his personality, but the Heat are blessed to have two players with a killer-instinct that just refuse to lose when the playoffs roll around.

Exactly right LWC. Him getting that cast of "misfit toy's" to the NBA finals had to be the single greatest accomplishment in NBA History!
I'd say Cleveland fans, and Cleveland period feel really dumb right now..
There is a very real tingling coming up the spine of Cleveland.