Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central vs. Knott Central 1-11-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts or predictions?
Gonna be a good game. I'll take Knott by 3.
It will be a good one. I have no predictions because I have no clue on who will win. With Davis playing i would make a prediction.
I was impressed with LCC after watching them in the WYMT. Davis being out makes a difference. What about the big kid #21 for LCC. How is ankle from the WYMT? Either way, winner by 5
If Knott shows up then I say Knott by 14.
KCC will not score enough points to beat them by 14. If Stewart is healthy, LCC will need for him to stay out of foul trouble to win. Knott will play zone and Roark must hit from outside. KCC without Davis will need to handle man pressure. Adams will need to be hot from "3". Roberts and Slone should hold the rebounding advantage w/o Stewart. Either by 2 on Ft's under 10 seconds.
Letcher unless their big man is out again.
If LCC plays to their potential they can win this game but they have to play the whole game and play smart!
I'm gonna say KCC by 5.
Patriots by 7
Kcc-56
lcc-51
Close one !!!
Kcc-57
lcc-53
There is snow in the forecast, will Super. King make Knott cancel? Just wondering...
LCC-63 KCC-58... Late game free throws will slam the door shut
the game got cancelled!!!
How is Koree Stewart's ankle? That will make a big difference in the game if he is not healthy.
game has been cancelled!
Postponed to Friday the 14th.
Both teams missing a key player....still have to go with Letcher
Cancellation helps Letcher - gives Stewart's ankle a chance to get better.
JohnWall4President,

Knott did not cancel the game tonight nor the game Saturday. As a matter of fact Knott very much wanted to play the game tonight. Letcher canceled early.. maybe because of their hurt play.. Confusedhh:
HeGotGame Wrote:JohnWall4President,

Knott did not cancel the game tonight nor the game Saturday. As a matter of fact Knott very much wanted to play the game tonight. Letcher canceled early.. maybe because of their hurt play.. Confusedhh:

:Thumbs:
Oh Knott canceling another game...shocker.
As previously stated, Knott did not cancel this game. Letcher cancelled this game around 10:30 this morning before the snow had even reached this area. The Patriots want to play Letcher with their best on the floor, so we are glad that the game was postponed!
HeGotGame Wrote:JohnWall4President,

Sure they did! Traveling team canceled!
Does this make four KCC cancellations. Better than losses, I guess.
The Word Wrote:Does this make four KCC cancellations. Better than losses, I guess.

Might as well be forfeits.
So some of you rather play a ball game than see the safety of young kids. I guess I see were some of your priorities are. Sad
The Word Wrote:Does this make four KCC cancellations. Better than losses, I guess.

KCC is not the only team to cancel games this year.