Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens vs Steelers 1/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts. Who wins the rubber match?
Gonna be a great game. IMO Steelers are slightly better and it's not wise to pick against them, especially in the post season, but I have a feeling the Ravens pull this one out on a last second field goal.
Ravens 10
Steelers 7
If you like offense, this is not the game to watch. I love watching games like this, two teams with great defenses battling it out. First team to get to 13 will win the game. I think Steelers will win it 14-10 on another 4th q drive led by Big Ben.
I'll be sitting across the River, in my easy chair, hoping that TH32, Shady Gray, Jarons and all of my other BGR Steelers fans are enjoying themselves "AT" the game when the Goodyear Blimp falls from the sky and envelopes the entire stadium and we never EVER hear from those two teams AGAIN!:devilflam

Just kidding.....I'll probably be laying on the couch watching it happen!:biggrin:
Hardy har har SD, lol.. This will be the typical Steelers-Ravens game. All defense, coming down to a huge turnover late in the game. I think Pittsburgh will grind out a 17-10 win. Its going to be fun though!!
Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!
Steelers-23
Ravens-16

both teams will make 3 field goals a piece
Steelers with 2 weeks rest Vs The ratbirds playing on a short week. This game is always a battle of attrition. Being that the Steelers are the more rested team I like them by 6-10 points which is a blowout win in this series. GO STEELERS!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Steelers with 2 weeks rest Vs The ratbirds playing on a short week. This game is always a battle of attrition. Being that the Steelers are the more rested team I like them by 6-10 points which is a blowout win in this series. GO STEELERS!!!!!
LOL..yep, if you lose by more than a touchdown in this series, its considered a full fledged blowout..Bring on the Ratbirds.
This is going to be a great game! And I'm gonna be sitting on my couch watching every second of this one.

But to the game.. I believe it's gonna be a very low scoring game. Because both defenses are amazing! Which ever team runs the ball better will win this one. And in my opinion it will be the Ravens.

Ravens - 17
Steelers - 10
I love my ravens.
Hate the steelers almost as much as the patriots.

Ravens 21
Steelers 20
Steelers will win. Pitt wont turn over the ball like KC did last week and Baltimore may have the weakest offense of all playoff teams left, they wont be able to score enough points to win in Pittsburgh.

Steelers-20
Ravens-10
MVP2 Wrote:Steelers will win. Pitt wont turn over the ball like KC did last week and Baltimore may have the weakest offense of all playoff teams left, they wont be able to score enough points to win in Pittsburgh.

Steelers-20
Ravens-10

Big Ben will also have more then 70 yards passing like Cassel had. Steelers are better on both sides of the ball. I don't see how the Ravens will win this match-up
Ravens up 14-7 in the 2nd quarter.
After their first drive, Pittsburgs has looked very out of sync on both sides of the ball.
I'm seeing different coverages by the Raven's safety's and corners and it has confused the blocking schemes. I think the Steelers make the adjustments soon.
21-7 halftime. Didn't expect to see this many points score for the whole game. Two Pitt turnovers converted for TD's is the difference. Pitt will make it interesting the second half, they ain't gonna go down like this.
Boy, that sure helps!! :Cheerlead
Tonight at the fights, a football game broke out! :ChairHit:
This game has turned around very quickly. After the first half, I thought the Black and Gold was done. This one will go down to the wire. Defense has to keep the pressure on.
^ Gotta fell better now