Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia 77 - (11) Kentucky 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tough game for the Cats. They made a game of this several times, but you could see that they struggled mentally throughout the game. Poor shooting is typical of poor focus. This team had reason to have poor focus as a good friend of theirs had to sit on the sideline knowing that he would never play in a UK uniform. I think that it was clear that the Cats could not get over that emotional hurtle, and it was never more evident than when they went to the Free Throw line. I would expect that now that they "Know", the team will be able to move on and games like yesterday will be few and far between.
Stardust Wrote:Tough game for the Cats. They made a game of this several times, but you could see that they struggled mentally throughout the game. Poor shooting is typical of poor focus. This team had reason to have poor focus as a good friend of theirs had to sit on the sideline knowing that he would never play in a UK uniform. I think that it was clear that the Cats could not get over that emotional hurtle, and it was never more evident than when they went to the Free Throw line. I would expect that now that they "Know", the team will be able to move on and games like yesterday will be few and far between.

Same exact thing that I thought!
Me and Aslan pretty much called this..
Didn't feel good about the game. Trey Thompkins dominated down low..

Big men are hard to come by.
Pages: 1 2