Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Players In 4-A East
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the top players in the 4-A east half of the state?
havesomefun Wrote:Who will be the top players in the 4-A east half of the state?

Patrick Towles- Highlands
Adam Wing- Rowan County
Zack Hester- Boyle
JJ Jude- Johnson Central
Jeff Canady- Knox Central
From the N.Ky district in 4A -

Highlands - Towles (Mr. FB candidate), Austin Trapp (OL), Drake Bruns (DB)
CovCath - Blake Bir (QB)
Adam Bush-Lexington Catholic WR
I can see Jeffery Canady being a Mr Football canidate in 2012
kyle bolin will be a top player qb at lex cath
JJ Jude my pick for Mr. Football next year.
Devon Cox- Boyle Co, RB
DDP5 Wrote:kyle bolin will be a top player qb at lex cath

I herd this kid may not be at Catholic I know he is highly regarded is there any truth to this?
Devon Cox Boyle county
Jeff Canady Knox Central
Clark Rowe Rockcastle County
I would have to say the qb from rowan is a top player or one to look at
Devon Cox, Zach Hester, and Jarrod Harrington will be the Srs from Boyle County
MTNS RULE Wrote:I herd this kid may not be at Catholic I know he is highly regarded is there any truth to this?

i know the kid and there is absoluetly no truth to this rumor
Adam Wing - Rowan County... Adam was invitred to the Army All - American Combine, and has a very solid list of D-1 Schools calling his name.

J.J Jude - Johnson Central .... The States leading Rusher has a chance to breat a lot of records
I heard the same thing just yesterday from someone who works close to the school. Must be a rampant rumor. I'm glad it's not true.
These 3 will be key for Boyle next year.
Ashland-Sam Hunter
JC-JJ Jude
Highlands-Towles
Ashland-Shannon Justice
LexCathKnight15 Wrote:i know the kid and there is absoluetly no truth to this rumor

I would wonder why he would consider the move with this season being LexCath's best shot at a district/region title in years, especially with Boyle having to rebuild their entire offensive line.
Brandon Marsh- Greenup
Jude- JC
Hunter- Ashland
I agree, but the new head coach hire will depend greatly on that, and the W's/L's too...
MTNS RULE Wrote:I herd this kid may not be at Catholic I know he is highly regarded is there any truth to this?

I can promise you this, Kyle Bolin will be at Lexington Catholic for his high scool years believe me.I am his dad and there is no place I would rather my 2 sons play than at Lexington Catholic under Bill Letton and his staff.
school..bad typo
All skill players as usual... you all know those skinny chicken leg; six pack, 4.5 running sacks of bones would be dust without some meat in front of them?? LOL. Then again Towles is bigger than most lineman, so scratch that...

Highlands: Towles Notre Dame visit. nuff said.
Rowan: Wing - the kid is amazing.
Knox: Canady - my favorite but I'm biased. He will blow everyone's mind this year. Bigger, faster, stronger, more confident, and just a class act. You actually can't imagine how competitive and committed this kid is unless you know him.
JC: JJ Jude - likely the stat leader in everything.
Rock: Clarke - This RB ran a ton on us last year and really did not have
much of a line at all. It was all him most of the time. He will rock in 2011.

Thinking of these great skill players and the brutes who make holes for them and chase them down - man, can we get the season started early this year? Can't wait to see these guys get it done.
Radio Wrote:I can see Jeffery Canady being a Mr Football canidate in 2012

:Thumbs: