• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Coach at Bell County?
whoo will be the next head coach at Bell and how soon will he be hired
i know this is just a rumor mill and guess game but wait and see if the last name is a woolum?
Should go get Larkey.
I don't know how much it pays but this job should attract some top notch candidates. You talk about pressure. If they struggle any bit having success, they could lose kids back to Middlesboro, Pineville and especially Harlan County. Coach Larkey could have something special in the making in BlackBear country.
big blu 2 u Wrote:i know this is just a rumor mill and guess game but wait and see if the last name is a woolum?

Cant see that one happening, he is happy where he is and the bass are to small in ky/tn.
Maybe Urban Meyer?.lol
It will take a while. They will probably form some type of committee to take the pressure off of one person making the choice. They will be many things said that are not true, but in the end they will get someone good.
Lets here it. Every name from Western Ky to Florida. Here is what has been thrown around in a day and a half.

Mills
Hoskins
Woolum
Rains
Cobb
Frazier
Larkey Sr.
Roark
Hensley
Matney
Holcomb
Greer
Crawford

Care to add another.
Trenches07 Wrote:Cant see that one happening, he is happy where he is and the bass are to small in ky/tn.

Won't happen runs the wrong type of offense.
king360 Wrote:Should go get Larkey.

We are setting out guards at the Bell/Harlan County line. Coach Larkey is a Black Bear!!!!!!!! Look elsewhere!
Mama Bear Wrote:We are setting out guards at the Bell/Harlan County line. Coach Larkey is a Black Bear!!!!!!!! Look elsewhere!

lol:rockon:
WhyLie Wrote:Lets here it. Every name from Western Ky to Florida. Here is what has been thrown around in a day and a half.

Mills
Hoskins
Woolum
Rains
Cobb
Frazier
Larkey Sr.
Roark
Hensley
Matney
Holcomb
Greer
Crawford

Care to add another.

One you can strike from the list is Coach Larkey. You could really cut that list to about two on there if you just think about it.
Sorry I left one out. And another:

Elam
Robbins
Mills
Hoskins
Woolum
Rains
Cobb
Frazier
Larkey Sr.
Roark
Hensley
Matney
Holcomb
Greer
Crawford
Nice addition
Yogibear Wrote:One you can strike from the list is Coach Larkey. You could really cut that list to about two on there if you just think about it.

Cut it down for us.
I don't get into that stuff. You cut it down. Let the Bell people tell you. They'll cut some of them for you.
I'll help!

Not Coach Larkey.....let's see that leaves 14 prospects! Good luck on your search for a new coach!
You have got to love the passion for your coach Mama Bear.
Yogibear Wrote:I don't get into that stuff. You cut it down. Let the Bell people tell you. They'll cut some of them for you.

The Bell folks need a day or two for recovery. Give them time they will be back.
Coach Rains would fit nicely in at bell.
This is going to be a tough position to fill. Following a legend is almost impossible. Following the person who follows the legend is much easier. Keep that in mind.
Im not sure who it will be. I know the only name I have been hearing strong is Mills, then pretty much wide open from there. Which Woolum are we talking about, Tuck, Shawn? I'll say one name nobody has said, Scott Chaney.
What about the middlesboro coach or jackson co coach?
I heard Jon Gruden announce on MNF that he was applying for the job...
Coach Hilton sure looks odd without that blue on.
BellCoBobcatFan Wrote:Im not sure who it will be. I know the only name I have been hearing strong is Mills, then pretty much wide open from there. Which Woolum are we talking about, Tuck, Shawn? I'll say one name nobody has said, Scott Chaney.

I think it is Mark Woolum. Assistant in Flordia.
MSU Eagle Wrote:I heard Jon Gruden announce on MNF that he was applying for the job...

albert haynesworth said if gruden coached at bell county, he'd come back and play at bell. gruden then withdrew his name from the list

what about derossett from P-burg
Wayne Mills would be a good choice to replace DH IMO.
I'd like to see Bart elam move up the road.. He's done a great job with very little at Pineville... Wonder what he could do with some talent..??
MVP2 Wrote:Wayne Mills would be a good choice to replace DH IMO.

Confusedhh: :biggrin:
  • 1(current)
  • Next