Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 40(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
CatDawg Wrote:Working tonight but listening as long as I can keep a link at work.

This is it Catdawg...

http://www.thebig1063.com
Thanks Hopefully our radio link will be ok tonight but if not I appreciate it.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Lawrence County also has my vote as "mountain team of the year" for 2009 coming from an 0-11 record the previous to amass a 12-0 record going into the Class AAAA Quater-Finals. Mr. Salmons,staff and the players have done a great job for this accomplishment for the school,community and county.
Will the game be live on the Levisa Lazer?
Hey i won't be able to go to the game tonight my father in law isn't doing good at all and afraid to leave him. Ask your prayers and was wondering is it going to be on the internet anywhere i can watch it. If there is could someone please let me know.
LC just had a pep rally at Pineville's Football field..
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:LC just had a pep rally at Pineville's Football field..

Are you serious?
Can someone give me link so I can listen?
Just talked to the levisa lazer there not going to have it on tonight but will have it online in the morning i guess have to listen to it on the radio 92.3 can someone post some other stations that will be broadcasting the game.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Just talked to the levisa lazer there not going to have it on tonight but will have it online in the morning i guess have to listen to it on the radio 92.3 can someone post some other stations that will be broadcasting the game.

Look at the top of the page. I wasn't able to make it either. If they win tonight, work won't stop me from making the trip to Danville.
Is anyone doing a play by play or update thread?:please:TongueirateSho
If I keep the link I should have time at work to do an update thread. Additionally, just in case we make it next week I already have it off. Let's pray.

I think the pep rally was an awesome idea. If you can't be at home take home with you.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
For the second straight week we have a knew all time post count for a football thread. This one shatters the 500 plus one from the Knox Central vs Lawrence County from last week. It currently ranks as the 8th largest thread all time on BGR and the 2nd most views all time. Shows one thing football is alive and well in EKY.
  •  Previous
  • 40(current)